......I'VE BEEN TAGGED!.....
My good friend Sally at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ has tagged me! I am supposed to list six Quirks about myself.......
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post and then commenting them to let them know that they are "it."
Quirky things about me?... Oh my!...... Well here goes:
1. When I read a book I always read the last paragraph first.
2. I never go bare footed outside. I don't like the feel of the grass on the bottom of my feet.
3. On the other hand, I don't like anyone to wear shoes in my house.
4. When I eat a piece of layer cake I always eat the cake first and the frosting last.
5. I have to look at everything available before I make a purchase. Usually by the time I get back to the original item I was looking at someone else has bought it.
6. I like to dance when I do my house work. I dance all around the house dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and scrubbing to the beat of the music.
I am passing the tag on to the following bloggers, but please ladies no pressure......