Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dogs on Thursday......




Welcome to Dogs On Thursday at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A weekly post where dog lovers such as myself get together to talk about their most precious four legged friends. If you are interested in joining our group, or you would like more information about us, just click the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site......

I am very happy to report that things are settling down at our house and Charli is up to her usual antics. She went to the groomers the other day and my hubby said the house was just to quiet with out her. She has been running up and down the hall throwing her toys all over the place. I keep telling her she has to pick them up, but you know Charli, she never listens to a thing I say. She's even back to terrorising our poor mailman again.
By the way where is that pooch?..........
"Charli where are you? Mike have you seen Charli?" "No, I haven't seen her in a while." "Humm... Where could she be? Charli".....
"What's this? Charli where have you been and what's that on your head?" "I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving!" "Charli you little silly. Dogs don't get ready for Thanksgiving LOL!" "Yes they do." "Where did you get that feather?" "I found it on the floor." "Humm... Something strange is going on around here. First I thought I was being followed, then I thought I heard someone say gobble, and now you find a feather. It's odd. Very, very odd".....

"Charli is there anything you would like to say before we say goodbye?"
"Well, everyone is going to be busy next week and we might not have a Dogs On Thursday, so just in case we don't, I want to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!" "Awh that's nice Charli."
"Now do I get the turkey?" "Oh Charli."....
We look forward to reading all of your posts.... We hope you have a wonderful week!....
Our warmest regards,

15 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Such a cute post!

We boarded Molly, at her Vet, when we went to Big Cedar. O my...were we ever glad to get home! Missed her so much.

Charli is a cutie pie. I love the headdress.

Smilingsal said...

Tell Charli that she might look better with another colored feather.

Tina. said...

Aw how sweet! Happy Thanksgiving to you too Charli!

Marjie said...

She's cute in her feather! I guess Charli's the Indian coming to Thanksgiving dinner? Hope the turkey's phenomenal!

Shelia said...

Hi Carol!! Oh, Charli looks so cute playing like she's an indian!!
Woo Woo!
Be a sweetie,

Shelia ;)

dogquilter said...

I'm so glad Charli is getting into the holiday spirit! It's amazing how quiet the house is without them isn't it? Wilbur & Charlotte say she's still awfully little to be having to put her own toys away :)

Lisa said...

Charli makes a great Native American Canine!!!

Shellmo said...

Charli has the best thanksgiving outfit ever!

Paula said...

Happy Thanksgiving Charlie and I simply adore your hat

nikkicrumpet said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE PICTURE....Charli you are just to dang cute for words!

soulbrush said...

little sweetie pie!

Alice said...

LOL, that Charli is quite the girl. She looks so cute with her feather. Happy Thanksgiving to Charli and her mom and dad too!

bj said...

awhhhh...Happy Thanksgiving, Charli...you little cutie, you!
love, bj

Peek-A-Boo Street said...

Aw that Charli is so cute. I can't believe she let you put that little hat on her. I hope you have a nice week to.

Aaydens Mommy said...

HAHAHA!!! Charli looks so cute with that little headband on! oh boy, that just made my day LOL :) She is just too adorable. I loved this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails