Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins.........



Welcome to Friday Fill-Ins at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ If you are interested in joining our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Friday Fill-Ins web site.


Friday Fill-Ins # 99


And here we go......
1. The last band I saw live was at the community center in the town where I live.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with our family.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is usually a hectic time of year.
4. Thoughts of the lastest book I'm reading fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear clothes off the rack, without trying them on, that would fit perfectly every time.
6. Bagpipes are eerie and beautiful to listen to.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include a tree lighting festival and Sunday, I want to go to a play.
Happy Friday everyone.... I hope you have a wonderful weekend.....
With warmest regards, Carol

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Carol...what choice do I have but to get done....hwen you leave it until the last moment you have to shop til you drop...We only buy for the grands! Have a great weekend

Bonita said...

I haven't done this one before, but I just put it on my blog. I like the easy memes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails