Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An unexpected gift......



I'm a little behind on my posts this week but I wanted to take the time to tell you about the lovely button Pat at http://backporchmusings.blogspot.com/2008/11/christmas-past-tablescape-tuesday.html made for all of us who follow her blog. Isn't it pretty? If you haven't stopped by Pat's this is the time of year to do so. Her home is decorated for Christmas and it's absolutely beautiful! She also has the most lovely and festive tablescapes. Thank you Pat for this beautiful button......

I also wanted to mention the sweet Happy Thanksgiving e-mail I got from Jan and Tom at http://jt-jantom.blogspot.com/ this morning. It seemed to come at just the right time. Thank you so much! Many thanks to all of you for your lovely Thanksgiving wishes! I am so grateful and blessed to have all of you as friends. You are the most amazing blogger in the whole world!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!
With warmest regards, Carol

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Carol I pray you and your family have a very Blessed Thanksgiving!! God Bless!~Wendy

MARIA said...

Peace to you my friend and Happy Thanksgiving!

KATHERINELLEN said...

Carol,
Thank you for your sweet comments....I went to visit Pat...oh..her home and photos are beautiful. thank for sharing...Happy Thanksgiving

Shelia said...

Evening, Carol! My prayers are with your family to have a blessed Thanksgiving! Kiss little Charli for Chloe Dawn and me.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Jorgelina said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts with Thumbnails