Monday, December 29, 2008

Blue Monday.....




Welcome to Blue Monday, a post hosted by my good friend Sally at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ Every Monday a group of us gals get together to post something blue. Thanks you Sally for this fun post. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Blue Monday web site.....


This week I decided to share some of my Christmas coasters with you. I think they are fun and whimsical. Lot's of blue here...
I can hardly believe the holiday season is almost over. Soon it will be time to pack up all of our decorations for yet another year.....

I have really enjoyed seeing so many beautiful blue bulbs and Christmas decorations on our
Blue Monday posts. Thank you for sharing and allowing us to
have a peek into your lovely homes.....









Happy Blue Monday ladies!
With warmest regards, Carol

16 comments:

Judith said...

they are cute and fabulous - take care, Judith

MARIA said...

and I add after Judith....very lovely.

Hope your Christmas was great.

Have a great day!

Smilingsal said...

I love those whimsical coasters! Happy Blue Monday!

ellen b said...

Good morning Carol. What very cute coasters those are! Trust your Christmas was good. Have a very Happy New Year!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, I do believe those are some of the cutest coasters I've ever seen. Just darling! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Happy Blue Monday!

xo,

Sheila :-)

jlshall said...

I love those coasters! They're adorable - yes, I'd be tempted to leave them out all year. Well, at least all winter. So cute!

bj said...

love your pretty coasters...just precious.
happy blue monday, bj

Melissa Wertz said...

Adorable coasters. Happy Blue Monday!

Aaydens Mommy said...

those coasters are very cute! =) I hope you are feeling better today!

CC said...

They are wonderful. Have a great Blue Monday..

Shellmo said...

These are such pretty and festive coasters!

White Iris Designs said...

Those are some of the cutest coasters I have seen for the holidays...& they can even be kept out all winter!
Happy New Year!

Mojo said...

Cute... in a Willie Wonka kind of way. (Don't ask.)

Claudie said...

Oh I only have 20 minutes left to wish you and Charlie a Happy Blue Monday. Loved reading your meme also.
Happy New Year Carol and may it bring all the warmth, happiness and health your way.
Love Claudie from Canada

Kim said...

How cute and wintery. I agree, it is hard to believe that the holidays are almost over! Hope you have a very jolly New Year.
*smiles*
Kim

imjacobsmom said...

Sooo cute! I know a table in certain family room that they would work with perfectly...LOL Hope you had a Happy Blue Monday and a Happy New Year - (from Miles, too)

Related Posts with Thumbnails