Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dogs on Thursday........


Welcome to Dogs On Thursday at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A weekly post where dog lovers such as myself get together to talk about their most precious four legged friends. If you are interested in joining our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site........


As the weather has become colder here in Michigan our little diva isn't interested in doing much of anything except snuggling down on her little bed and staying warm. Charli insists that her bed be moved from room to room so that she doesn't miss out on anything that might be going on in our house. She will pace up and down the hall whining until I figure out that she wants her bed and then drag it over to where ever I happen to be. This little doggy isn't happy just laying on the floor next to me like any other dog would do. Oh no. She is all about comfort. She never let's me forget for one second that she's a little diva. Not only that, but Charli will not lay on her bed unless it is covered with one of her seasonal fleece blankets. How do I know this? Well, she will hop on her bed, dig her little paws into it, and then jump on and off whining, until I go get her blanket. If I say, "Charli do you want your blanket?" She will run to where it is and sit down. She is an extremely smart little schnauzer who can also be very demanding and stubborn. I can tell you this. She will not relent until she gets her own way. Now I know she has my number but I ask you? What's a girl to do?.......

"Well, it took her long enough to figure that out."
"Charli did you say something?"
"Oh I just said I hope Santa comes soon cause I'm trying so hard to be good."
"Oh Charli he'll be here before you know it. I'm sure he'll bring you something really special."
"She's so easy! Hey Gammy do you think Peeper will get something to?" "I'm sure she will. Santa always brings a little something to all the good little girl and boy dogs."
"Gee I better think about cleaning up my act. Christmas is right around the corner!"
Happy Thursday everyone.... Charli and I look forward as always to reading your posts......
Warmest regards,

6 comments:

The Muse said...

We just bought boots, yes boots for our Mr Max(so he could be out and about in the snow)...oh goodness...we never saw such a sight!

You would think he was going to propel himself into space LOL
The cats were so totally wired and thought he was changing into one of them LOL

ACROBATICS! Admission Free!

Alice said...

Oh, that Charli is so funny. Isn't it good that you can understand exactly what she wants. LOL, such a spoiled little girl.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love Charli! Look how cute! Hope Santa leaves lots of doggie treats!

XO,

Sheila

Aaydens Mommy said...

aw she is so precious! I just love her little fleece blankets. And yes, she is very smart! :) I hope Santa brings her something reall nice.

vegasangelbrat said...

Aw, he's too cute!! I love the Christmas pics you have on the sidebar!! Beautiful!!
Thanks for stopping by our place and we wish you a great doggie weekend!!

La Tea Dah said...

Merry Christmas! Charli looks so cute on the gingerbread pillow.

:) LaTeaDah

Related Posts with Thumbnails