Friday, December 12, 2008

Thank you Paula!......



THANK YOU PAULA!......
I was so honored and please to receive this lovely award from my friend Paula at http://paulasplace-paula.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much!......
Paula has a wonderful blog all about her family, her experiences as a nurse, and issues that are important to her. She also belongs to several groups who participate in things like battle of the memes. There is always something interesting to read on her blog so I hope you will take the time to stop by.........
This beautiful award came with the following caption.....
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who may then pass it on."
I started to make my list of the eight bloggers that I wanted to pass this award on to but I found myself in quite a quandary. I was constantly saying to myself, "but I can't leave her out." The problem is that everyone of you are such lovely bloggers. Each of you have your own unique style, and all of you are charming, warm, and friendly. How can I possibly choose? I hope Paula will not mind that I'm tweaking the rules a bit. You see I would like to give this award to each and everyone of you. All of you have become very special to me and Charli too. Please accept this award us. I think all of your blogs are fantastic and I truly love hearing from all of you.....
With warmest regards, Carol

9 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

congrats on your award! I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Do you know how sweet you are and how much you deserve this honor? Well you are, and you do! Congratulations and thanks fo being YOU!

XO,

Sheila... hugs to Charli

Smalltown RN said...

congratulations on your award! Thanks for stopping by ....it's nice to be back in the blogging world.....see my post tomorrow about where I have been...hugs

Smilingsal said...

Congratulations Carol.

celestina marie said...

Hi Carol, So nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments.
It has been a joy to visit you and a BIG Congrats on the award. Your blog reflects everything this award means. I hope to see you again.
Merry Christmas,
Celestina marie

The Muse said...

I know what you mean! How do you choose? (the first I did (just recently) I kept adding blogs and more blogs...and still there were so many more...I applaud you ...! You are right...there are too many to name all... :)
A heartfelt post!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Congrats on your award ! Thanks for stopping by today .

Sandy said...

You so deserve that award! You have the most wonderful blog!

Hugs!!!

KarenHarveyCox said...

Congratulations on your award. You deserve it so much.
Karen

Related Posts with Thumbnails