Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dogs on Thursday........



Welcome to Dogs On Thursday, http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A weekly post where dog lovers such as my self get together to talk about our most precious four legged friends. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site....


So many of you have asked me if Charli likes the snow. The answer is unequivocally no. She doesn't like rain, or snow, and will hold her bladder for as long as twelve hours rather then get her little self wet. When it's raining I have to get an umbrella and actually drag her out of the house on a leash to go to the bathroom. If there is any snow on the drive way she will not go out unless it's shoveled. Even then we have to shovel out an area in the grass or she will not go out unless she absolutely has to. Here's Charli in the morning. She's thinking, "You have got to be kidding me. There is no way your gonna get me to go out there."






Charli out in the snow....... "This is ridiculous! Why don't they get me some in door plumbing."





This is Charli in the morning after
She's been out, had her teeth brushed,
her fur combed, and is dressed.
"Now this is what I'm talking
about. What's for
breakfast?" What can I say, she's
a little Diva.....




We look forward to reading your posts!.... Happy DOT everyone....
With warmest regards,

20 comments:

Smilingsal said...

That Charli is one spoiled pup, but she's worth it.

Vee ~ A Haven for Vee said...

How funny! And it reminds me of a l'il poodle I know well.

I had fun doing my tag, Carol, thanks again!

Tina. said...

I totally understand where you are coming from! The weather doesn't bother Sampson at all. But Dew has always been spoiled. She thinks if she has to go out there in the rain at 3 in the morning, well someone is going to go with her! I have been known to hold the umbrella for her too!

Shelia said...

Oh what a precious little girl! She's so cute and I agree with Sally, I think she's a bit spoiled! We wouldn't have them any other way, would we?
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Kathy said...

Awww she doesn't look like she likes the snow at all :( poor baby (I'm spoiled too so I sympathize with her lol)I hope ya'll are staying safe and warm in the awful winter weather. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Kathy

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Charli is a doll baby!

Molly loves the snow and will watch it falling, from indoors, anticipating the chance to get otuside and roll around in it. Absolutely crazy about it! She likes rain too..perhaps it's her water dog roots, even though she refuses to swim!

The Muse said...

LOL...diva or no, she is a cutie and well loved I can tell!

Tobi said...

Charli is a cutie pie. My girls hate the rain. Luckily we never have to deal with snow.

Marjie said...

Thor is always optimistic that it will be a good day to romp, then very sad when it's cold or rainy. He does not have a sweater, but I've told the boys they are welcome to struggle a sweatshirt onto him if they really want to. Surprisingly, they decline!

Shellmo said...

Charli looks so precious in her outfit in that last photo!!!

Julie said...

What wonderful, different personalities our dogs are. Our dogs would bound out into the snow and toss it in the air with their snouts.

I love reading about her morning routine!

judicreations said...

Oh isn't that funny. She IS a little diva. She certainly looks her part in those pictures. She is very primmed and I wouldn't wanna go out either if I was so pretty!
have a lovely day...and Charli I hope it was dry and sunny for you this morning.
Judi

Anne said...

Your post on Charli was so funny. Her sweaters and p.j.'s are so cute.

soulbrush said...

diva or not, she's a cutie pie. how much does she weigh?

Charli and me said...

Dear Soulbrush, Charli weighs in at ten pounds.

Sonya said...

She looks very cute all ready for the day.

"Ice Pony Girl" said...

Cute little girl!

dogquilter said...

I remember taking Wilbur out under the umbrella when he was a puppy. He still can't stand to get his feet wet even though he is all growed up now. ;)

prof en retraite said...

That Charli is a cutie! I don't know another doggie who has jammies and a blankie! lol Have a great week-end...Debbie

Gnat said...

She's so cute!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails