Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!......




HAPPY NEW YEAR!.........

http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/new-year/2.shtml

I would like to wish each and everyone of you that stop by this blog good health and happiness in the New Year! For those of you who follow this blog, thank you for your support and friendship. I appreciate all of your comments. I have really enjoyed getting to know all of you.....

If someone had said to me two years ago that I would be starting a blog last year I would have been flabbergasted. Me blogging, no way, but it has been one of the most rich and rewarding experiences I've ever had. I now have friends, not only in the United States, but also from all over the world in places like Ireland, the United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Italy, Poland, Africa, India, and more recently Istanbul. I have enjoyed traveling to your countries via our blog world and learning about your families, pets, customs and culture. I enjoy and appreciate getting a glimpse into your lovely countries...

For those of you here in the United States, thank you for sharing your poetry, crafts, recipes, travels, homes, families, little four legged friends, and all of the rest of the things that are of utmost importance to you......

There is a special bond here in the blog world that people who do not blog can not possibly understand. I care so much about all of you. Again, thank you for your kindness and friendship. Thank you for putting a smile on my face each and every day. Thank you for the love and support you have shown to me and my family. Thank you for being the lovely ladies that you are....

I look forward to a New Year of blogging with all of you!

With warmest regards, Carol

13 comments:

Smilingsal said...

Don't forget that friend in Florida! lol

Judith said...

how very thoughtful of you :) I, too, have enjoyed blogging and meeting so many people from round the world and learning about their way of life. Yes, you are right the blogging family is indeed a 'special' family - thank you for being my blogging friend. God bless you, Judith

Charli and me said...

Dear Sally, I would never forget you. I accidently hit published before I was finished writing my post. I hate when that happens.

Vee ~ A Haven for Vee said...

Happy New Year, Carol! That was so well said...there really is something about Blogdom that very few who don't blog could ever understand.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Happy New Year, to you and your family Carol.

The sentiments you spoke of, are mine. My granddaughter, recently, told me her boss was amazed that her g'ma has a blog!

It's been so enriching. I'm happy I entered blogland and I'm happy you decided to, also!

Molly and Yoda say...spay and neuter your pets. said...

I hope that in another 2 years we will still be here with you. I, like you, have not thought of myself as a blogger but am enjoying the experience so far. Happy 2009 give Charlie a sniff from Molly and Yoda!! :)

Tina. said...

Thank you for posting and I agree with you wholeheartedly! You meet such nice people in blogland!

Happy New Year to you and Charli too from Honey Dew and Sampson!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy New Year, Carol! Have loved meeting you this year and look forward to blogging with you in 2009!

xo,

Sheila

Paula said...

Happy New Year Carol from your friend in Kansas

Shelby said...

Happy New Year to you!! :)

Shellmo said...

You do meet the nicest people out here in bloggyland! I'm so glad to count you & Charli as a bloggy friend! Happy New year!

Anne said...

Happy New Year Mom! You got me hooked...I LOVE BLOGGING! Lol. I look forward to blogging with you also this year.

Kathy said...

I haven't been by for a while to visit. I came across your blog name and decided it's time for a visit! I feel the same way you do about blogging, Carol. I would never have thought I would be blogging, let alone have made actual real friends with people I've never met! It's really quite reafirming, isn't it? Most people in the world are just wonderful!

Happy New Year, Carol. May it be filled with love and joy...Kathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails