Thursday, February 12, 2009

Booking Through Thursday........



Welcome to Booking Through Thursday at http://btt2.wordpress.com/ A post, where once a week, book lovers like myself are asked specific questions related to books.....
This weeks questions are as follows:
Do you read any author's blogs? If so, are you looking for information on their next project? On the author personally? Something else?......


I don't read any author's blogs on a regular basis. I usually read the tiny blip written in the book about them and that's it. However, if there has been a lot of hoopla surrounding a certain author's books I might stop by their blog out of curiosity. If I do go to the blog it's because I am curious as to where they got their ideas for the books and why people are so interested in them.
Some authors whose blogs I have been to include Patrica Goodwin, Anne Rice, J.R. Rawlings, and Stephanie Meyers.......
Happy Booking Through Thursday everyone!.....
I hope you have a beautiful day!.......
With warmest regards, Carol

3 comments:

Smilingsal said...

Once again, we agree! Happy Booking Through Thursday!

Yvonne said...

I'm basically the same way. Happy Thursday!

jlshall said...

I just never think about looking for an author's blog. I suppose I'm just not really in tune with the modern era!

Related Posts with Thumbnails