Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dogs on Thursday........



Welcome to Dogs On Thursday at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A post where dog lovers such as myself get together weekly to talk about our post precious four legged friends. If you are interested in joining our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site.........

Charli and I want to thank everyone for all of the helpful comments last week regarding her very unusual behavior. I think the problem is solved. After much thought my hubby and I have decided to purchase a piece of glass for our living room window sill. That way Charli can go up onto the window and we don't have to worry about the wood being scratched. We have been watching her go in and out of the window all week and we are confident that it will be safe. We feel if this is what makes her happy why not? We have also been giving her lot's of extra attention this week and her behavior is much improved. I guess she was just bored like the rest of us and longing for winter to be over........


Charli and I would like to wish all of our wonderful friends here in blog land a very happy Valentine's Day! Charli wanted to make sure she sent all of you a special valentine's card. If you click on the picture to enlarge, and are inclined to do so, you can print the card, cut it out, and display it with all of the rest of your lovely valentine's. If you decide that is something you would like to do we would just love it if you sent us a picture or posted it on your web site. If you do be sure to let us know so we can come see............
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!.......
Happy Dogs on Thursday!......
We look forward to reading all of your posts........
With warmest regards,

19 comments:

Shellmo said...

I love that Valentine from Charli! Please tell her that her outfit is adorable(marvin my cat is whistling woo hoo at her right now!)

Vee said...

Yes, furbabies get bored just the way we do. I don't own a dog, but my cat lets me know in no uncertain terms when she's bored. It can get very exciting. Thankfully, this is usually solved with some catnip and a felt mouse.

I was wondering if a piece of plexiglass might do the trick, if you are concerned about glass breaking.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and Charli too!

Channon said...

I'm so glad the problem is solved!

And the valentine is adorable. I actually sent out Valentines en masse last year, since I didn't get many Christmas cards out that year, but didn't do a "real" card this year. I might have to copy your idea...

Smilingsal said...

As long as there is a window, every dog and cat WILL reach it and look out. Is that nasty hawk still hanging around?

prof en retraite said...

Good suggestion! I've also had to put glass on several pieces of furniture due to the volume of traffic they receive from my staff!! lol Have a great weekend...Debbie

Nichole said...

Happy Valentine's Day Charli!

dogquilter said...

What a darling Valentine!! Glad things are working out better for Charli. Happy Valentines Day!!

Marjie said...

Awww, she has a Valentine's day sweater! And the security word is "pinkif" - did you get to choose that one to match her outfit? Happy DOT!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thanks to you and Charli for that special Valentine, Carol! :-)

XO,

Sheila

Charli and me said...

Thnks everyone for all of your lovely comments. The hawk disspaeared a couple of weeks ago I am very happy to report :>)

vegasangelbrat said...

Happy Valentines Day Charli!! Hope you and mom hav ea wonderful day!
Love the outfit!
Happy DoT!

nikkicrumpet said...

Such a cute Valentine! I'm glad you found a solution for Charli. I know my dogs spend a lot of time looking out the windows this time of year. It must be hard on the doggies to not be able to romp in the sun!

Shelia said...

Hi Carol. Oh, I'm happy to hear little Charli can continue to look out of her window without damageing your wood! That's what Chloe Dawn does too. She has her special chair and window and she just guards the house all day long! Thank you, sweet little Charli for the Valentine!!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lisa said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Pink is definitely Charli's color!!!

♥ Kathy said...

Yay I'm so glad Charli is feeling better! I was worried about her. The Valentine is adorable :) Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family Carol & to Miss Charli ♥

dogyarnfun said...

Happy Valentine's Day Charli.

Firefly Nights said...

What a cute card. Thank you Charli and Carol.

Mindy said...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! Zeus nods in unison (since he doesn't bark much).

Related Posts with Thumbnails