Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 6... National Wear Red Day!


February is National Heart Disease Awareness Month.......

And February 6Th is National Wear Red Day! Show your support for go red by wearing red for women......
Go Red For Women is the American Heart Association's national movement to educate women on their number one killer....
If you click on the above web site you will find helpful information about heart disease. Why not take the heart check up quiz or learn about what life changing choices you can make today to decrease your risk of heart disease....
http://everydayhealth.com/ has listed some of the choices you can make to start living a healthy life style.....
♥ Choose baked, not fried.
♥ Choose to move, not sit.
♥ Choose to be empowered.
♥ Choose to live.
Do you know what your risk factors are? Why not spend some time tomorrow morning learning about heart disease and how it affects women.........
Why not wear RED on February 6Th to help raise awareness of heart disease...
With warmest regards,

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the reminder!

♥ Kathy said...

I will be wearing red for sure!

Pug1 said...

I'll do it!!!!! CHEERS! Michele

Aaydens Mommy said...

Very interesting. Thanks for this information! I'll try and wear red tomorrow if I can find anything that is red that still fits me, that is! LOL

Smilingsal said...

"move, not sit" Do you know how much time I spend on this computer? It's killing me!

Judith said...

maybe I shouldn't be eating my slice of strawberry cheese cake whilst reading your post!! but yes in all seriousness heart disease is terrible and we all need to be on our guard. Thank you for the reminder. Judith

Madeline's Album said...

A good post. Red is my favorite color have a red sweat shirt on now. Madeline

Anne said...

Thanks Mom for these health tips and for bringing up the awareness for the number one killer of disease in women, in the United States.

Related Posts with Thumbnails