Friday, February 6, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....




Welcome to Hopeful Friday, a post hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ This post is dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It's a post to celebrate GOD. Thank you Cielo for hosting such a lovely post. If you are interested in joining our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site....




This week I thought it would be nice share a prayer with you......

Lord, make us instruments of Thy will. Where there is hate, may we bring love; where there is offence...pardon; where
discord...peace; and where error...truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith; where despair...hope; where darkness...light; and where sadness...joy.

O' Master may we seek-not so much to be consoled as to console; neither to be understood so much as to understand; nor to be loved so much as...to love.

For it is in giving that we receive; in self-forgetfulness that we find; in pardoning that we are pardoned; and in dying that we shall wake-to life eternal.......

Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!....

May the peace and the love of our Lord be with you always!....

With warmest regards, Carol

16 comments:

zetor said...

Amen .

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That is so lovely, Carol. Thanks, I needed to read this today. :-)

XO,

Sheila

Aaydens Mommy said...

What a beautiful prayer. I really enjoyed it. Actually, I really enjoy all of your "Hopeful Friday" posts. Thank you! <3

Ruthie said...

That's a beautiful prayer to post.
Thanks.

♥ Kathy said...

That was so nice :) Thank you ♥

Judith said...

Thank you for the prayer - it is one we all need to say everyday!! :) Judith

Shelia said...

Beautiful, Carol! Thank you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Madeline's Album said...

What a great way to end my Friday by reading your post. Thank you. Madeline

Judy said...

That prayer is so inspiring and the words are so meaningful. Everytime I read it, my heart is blessed. Thank you for sharing it today.

Jorgelina said...

What a beautiful prayer.
Hugs

KarenHarveyCox said...

I love this prayer. In fact I use it often to change my mind and to surrender all. A beautiful Hopeful Friday post.
Karen

prof en retraite said...

A beautiufl prayer! Thanks for posting it...Debbie

Smilingsal said...

We visited St. Francis of Assisi church in Italy. Thanks for sharing.

Anne said...

I think I've heard of that in the form of a song at church. I loved that prayer though. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Judith said...

Hi - Thanks for visiting my post and the verse that I picked at random from the Bread of Life box says this:-

Exodus 15:2a "The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation."

Charli and me said...

Thank you Judith. It's beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails