Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kids....... What they say!......



Yesterday was just one of those days...... First I had problems with my camera and then I couldn't get my computer to upload any pictures. As a result I missed one of my favorite posts Blue Monday. Hopefully I now have this problem resolved thanks to my dear hubby who worked on everything all evening long. Thank you Mike!......

Kids....... What they say!......
My cousin Glen sent me this via e-mail yesterday and I thought it was rather cute. Thank you Glen for brightening up my day!..........

On the first day of school, a first-grader handed his teacher a note from his mother. The note read, 'The opinions expressed by this child are not necessarily those of his parents.'

A woman was trying hard to get the ketchup out of the bottle. During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her 4-year-old daughter to answer the phone. 'Mommy can't come to the phone to talk to you right now. She's hitting the bottle.'

A little girl had just finished her first week of school. 'I'm just wasting my time,' she said to her mother. 'I can't read, I can't write, and they won't let me talk!'

A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women's locker room. When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and running for cover. The little boy watched in amazement and then asked, 'What's the matter, haven't you ever seen a little boy before?'

A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw it was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages.
'Mama look what I found,' the little boy called out.
'What have you got there, dear?'
With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered, 'I think it's Adam's underwear!'

I hope all of you have a nice day!......
With warmest regards, Carol

14 comments:

Judith said...

oh they were wonderful and I hope you don't mind but I will share them with my folk on Thursday evening at the Sheltered Dwelling complex. (I take a service there every thursday evening) hope today proves to be better. Judith

Shellmo said...

I love these kind of jokes - they are so sweet!

Smilingsal said...

I missed you yesterday! I'm glad to know that it was your computer that was sick and not you.!

Judy said...

Loved those quotes!! I am still smiling. I think that I could write a few more of my own from my years of raising small children. Thank you for brightening my day. I too, want to thank your husband for rixing your camera.

Lisa said...

I am glad your computer is fixed. I missed Blue Monday, too, but because I didn't get a post done in time. My creativity is at a low point. :(

Cute jokes. My older daughter told her preschool teachers that I was pregnant, when in reality my stomach was expanding from too much food. They were so embarrassed when they congratulated me.

KarenHarveyCox said...

These are wonderful. I used to keep a journal of things my girls said when they were little. I love their perspective on life. Maybe CNN could have a kids spot, so we could laugh a little more!
Karen

Vee said...

Those are cute...

I'm glad that your handy hubby got your computer issues all ironed out. You'll back up and at'em for next time!

Firefly Nights said...

Cute little stories.

I wanted to post a Valentine's greeting on Saturday but after I uploaded the photo WordPress wouldn't let it move into my blog. Never can tell about those techie things, can we? They seem to do what they want.

♥ Kathy said...

I looked for your Blue Monday post and worried when I didn't find it. I'm so glad it was just technology that caused issues and not something wrong with you! The jokes are precious...kids do say the cutest things! Happy Tuesday Carol ♥ glad you're back!

Madeline's Album said...

I have received the same jokes from a friend of mine. They are cute. It reminds me of the program Kids Say the darnest things hosted by Art Linkletter years ago. Have a good day.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Cute post! Thanks so much for the smile!

Aaydens Mommy said...

That was such a cute e-mail. It made me chuckle. Kids do say the craziest yet funniest things, don't they? =)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Very cute, Carol! Wishing you a lovely day as well...

XO,

Sheila :-)

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

Related Posts with Thumbnails