Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you Jessica!.......



Thank you Jessica!.......

A couple of days ago I received this lovely award from my beautiful granddaughter Jessica. Thank you so much Jessica!
Jessica has a wonderful blog called 'Inside my head' at http://aaydensmommy.blogspot.com/ Her blog is all about family, school, projects, and juggling her time as a young wife and mother in this fast paced world of ours. She also provides baby updates which I just love. I hope you will stop by and see her.........

Now I'm supposed to pass this pretty award on to ten other blogger's, but being the rebel I am, I'm offering it to all of you ladies who have stopped by to visit. Please except this award from me because I do feel we have a true sister-hood here who support one another in every possible way........
With warmest regards, Carol


6 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

You are just so sweet ♥ I'm so glad I "met" you :)

nikkicrumpet said...

It's such a pretty award...I love that one!

Madeline's Album said...

What a great award. Have a blessed day.

Just a little something from Judy said...

What a pleasure it has been for me to visit your granddaughter's blog. I have enjoyed reading about the many diffenent aspects of her life. What a blessing she must be to you. You do deserve that kind award because so often you have blessed my life by your caring comments.

Vee said...

Congrats on your award. It must be all the sweeter coming from your granddaugher! You mean that you have a window into all that goes on with a little great-grand? How cool is that?!

Charli and me said...

Aww... Thanks Judy! We think she's a keeper :>)

Related Posts with Thumbnails