Friday, February 20, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....



Welcome to Hopeful Friday, a post hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ This post is dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It's a post to celebrate God! If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site..........

"The great lesson from the true
mystics..... is that the sacred is IN
the ordinary, that it is to be found in
one's daily life, in one's neighbor's, friends, and family, in one's backyard"
-Abraham H. Maslow-
in Religions, Values, and peak-experiences
'100 ways to keep your soul alive'
Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!.....
May the peace and love of our Lord be with you always!......
With warmest regards, Carol

10 comments:

Vee said...

Yes, "in Him we live and move and have our being" as the hymn goes...

Have a great weekend, Carol!

♥ Kathy said...

What a nice quote ♥

Madeline's Album said...

Great post. Have a great day and weekend. Madeline

Judi said...

Hi Carol
That is a thoughtful quote....
I hope you have a lovely evening.
Judi
p.s. come by I'm having a giveaway..

Shelia said...

Evenin, Sweet Carol and little Charli! This is a nice post today!
Hope all is well with you and your bunch!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Neabear said...

I suddenly realized I had not visited you in awhile. So I decided I better become one of your followers so I don't miss your posts. That bird is something else. Just yesterday I saw a huge vulture sitting near my car. I tried to get a picture of it, but it flew away when I got close. It was eyeing the cats in the area and one cat was hiding under my car. I was at work and these are ferral cats. And orgnization provides cat houses and food for them. They like to jump on my warm car hood when I get there. I think the cats were happy I came by and scared off that huge bird.

Smilingsal said...

I did not know that Abraham H. Maslow was at all religious.

MARIA said...

Good Morning, dear Carol and Charli!
Great, thoughtful quote.

May the Peace and Love of our Lord be with you too!

Charli and me said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments :>)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I always enjoy reading your Friday thoughts, Carol.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails