Monday, March 16, 2009

Blue Monday.....



Welcome to Blue Monday, a post hosted by my friend Sally, at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ Every Monday a group of us gals get together to share something blue. Thank you Sally for hosting this fun post. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Blue Monday web site....




Like many of you, Charli and I have been busy getting ready for Spring and Easter. In our house that means putting away the snowmen and getting out all of the spring decorations. Yeah spring!....
This week I thought I would share one of my bunnies with you. You may have seen him in a previous post. I think he's rather cute but every time our son Kurt comes over he laughs and teases me about him. He says he's the weirdest thing he's ever seen. As you can see our Mr. Bunny is mostly green but he does carry a blue watering can. He stands 2 1/2 feet tall. Charli and I don't care what Kurt says we think he's a keeper :>)

Happy Blue Monday everyone!.....
We hope all of you have a lovely spring day!.....
With warmest regards, Carol


25 comments:

Smilingsal said...

You'll have to tell Kurt that I like the bunny. I notice that his face is egg shaped, and that makes him even cuter. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Southern Lady said...

Hi, Carol ...

I clicked on Mr. Bunny to see him up close and he's adorable. I don't think he's "weird" at all.

Thank you for visiting my Southern Lagniappe blog, and for taking the time to leave a note.

I've enjoyed discovering your blog and will be back to visit again soon.

Sincerely,

Janie

Shirley said...

I think Mr. Bunny is a keeper too!

Picket said...

Morning girl...I love the bunny! My Burly Boys are always looking at things I get and shaking their heads...and asking "Mom...what is that!!!" I just smile and say it's my treasure & I love it! lol Hope you have a great week friend!

Knitty said...

He is definitely a keeper. Your son is just jealous! ;)

bj said...

Now that is one cute rabbit...I love him!
xo bj

Just a little something from Judy said...

My wish for you and Charli is that you both have an enjoyable Blue Monday! I find that most of the times, my girls question why I keep some of the treasures that I do. I think your bunny is a keeper.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Carol... I like your bunny! He's cute! :-) Sending much love your way this morning. It's a wild day here...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Aaydens Mommy said...

oh I just love your bunny! It is very cute!

Judith said...

ignore Kurt is my advice!! LOL have a good day, Judith

Brenda said...

what a beautiful bunny. Thanks for sharing.

Madeline's Album said...

I think the bunny is adorable. Spring is just 3 days away, yea. I am so looking forward to it. Have a blessed day.

xinex said...

I think Mr. Bunny is really cute!...Christine

Rosezilla said...

You should leave the bunny to Kurt in your will, just for fun... my boys aren't wild about my pink bathroom either, but they humor me.

♥ Kathy said...

I think he's cute too :) Happy Monday Carol ♥

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Love the bunny! Looks cute by your fireplace! Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you have a great day! Love your layout, very festive!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Cute bunny! Happy Blue Monday ~

Lisa said...

He is a cutie! Happy Blue Monday.

louise said...

Yippee, Spring, I love it. The thought of those warm, long, light summer days ahead makes me feel very happy! x

Shelia said...

Hi Carol! I love your little bunny!! Next time you son says uncomplimentary things about this little sweetie - just punch (ever so softly) in the stomach!! :)
You know I'm kidding!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Carolyn said...

He is a cutie! I am going to try your devonshire cream recipe.
Thanks for sharing,
Carolyn

Shellmo said...

I think the bunny is cute - also quite tall for a bunny! :-)

nikkicrumpet said...

I don't think he's weird at all...I think he's adorable! I think Kurt's just jealous because he secretly wants that bunny bad!

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

Mr Bunny is adorable!

Neabear said...

I think it is cute and you should keep it. I would if I were you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails