Monday, March 23, 2009

Blue Monday.....

Welcome to Blue Monday, hosted by my friend Sally, at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ Every Monday a group of us gals get together to post something blue. Thank you Sally for hosting this fun post. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Blue Monday web site.....




This is my reading lamp, well part of it any way. It's actually a floor lamp. I like it because the shade reminds me a little bit of stained glass. It looks very pretty when it's lit. It has certainly served me well. I love to snuggle up on my sofa with a nice cup of tea, a good book, my glasses, a throw, my dog, and read to my heart's content. This is a perfect lamp for me because it gives off just the right amount of light......
Happy Monday everyone!
I hope all of you have a wonderful day!....
With warmest regards, Carol

19 comments:

Teresa said...

Your lamp is gorgeous, I just love stained glass. Have a beautiful day!

Smilingsal said...

It's beautiful as well as functional. Looks like a Tiffany. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

jlshall said...

Your lamp looks like the perfect reading lamp. Such pretty blues for Blue Monday!

Deb said...

what a pretty lamp, love your schnauzer, I have two and my Mom has one... aren't they a lot of fun, thanks for stopping by to visit

♥ Kathy said...

It's so pretty Carol! Happy Blue Monday ♥

Vee said...

You painted a very cozy picture there. I can imagine you enjoying your reading time beneath that lamp so easily now!

claudie said...

Love your banner BTW and your easter table with all the chocolate and the tier plater...wow Carol I love it all.
Your lamp is also stunning. I love Tiffany Style anything.
Happy Blue Monday and Hi to Charlie
Love Claudie
xoxo

Shellmo said...

I love stained glass - tiffany style lamps - yours is gorgeous!

Picket said...

Morning girl....what a beautiful lamp...I bet it is truly gorgeous when it is on! Love your pretty Spring background..so cherry and happy! lol Thanks for coming by sweetie...hope you have a great week!

Elizabeth said...

WHat a beautiful lamp!

zetor said...

The lamp is lovely, I have one similar but mine isn't a floor lamp.

Judith said...

and a beautiful lamp it is too - I love the stain glass and I'm sure it must look really stunning when its on. Judith

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

beautiful lamp! Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan

Lynda said...

Your lamp is very pretty! Happy Blue Monday!

Madeline's Album said...

I love the floor lamp it does look like Tiffany style. The picture you painted reading under it was just adorable. Have a good evening. Madeline

Lisa said...

I love the lamp. There is something about those Tiffany style lamps that I cannot take my eyes off of. We looked at Lowes this weekend and almost talked ourselves into one for the dining room. ONLY, I've already purchased a different light several months ago. Come visit, I'm having a giveaway.

Chandy said...

Very cool lamp! Is it a Tiffany?

Happy Blue Monday

Happy To Be said...

Beautiful lamp ..Happy BLUE Monday to you...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Anne said...

I just love this lamp of yours. I like how you turn it on with the switch with your foot. I always thought that was neat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails