Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dogs on Thursday........


Welcome to Dogs On Thursday http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A post where dog lovers such as myself get together weekly to write about their most precious little four legged friends. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site..........
Well after our horrific experience last week I am very happy to report that Charli is doing very well. She has had no signs or symptoms of illness of any kind and she is experiencing no side effects from her currant medication. However she does seem to need a slight attitude adjustment. As you know Charli was quite spoiled prior to the incident but now it's to the point of being just plain rediculous. When she sees me walk into the room she actually rolls over for a belly rub. She is demanding more treats and is attempting to limit the time I spend on the computer. She especially loves taking her pill when it's mixed with a little cheese or peanut butter. She also expects us to share our dinner with her every night. Yep, she has us both wrapped right around her little paw. Oh that Charli! I just don't know what we're ever going to do with her :>)
Charli and I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your kind thoughts, prayers, concern, comments, and e-mails. You are the sweetest bunch of blogger's in the whole
world ♥ Thank you so very much!
"What?" "Bark, bark" " What's that Charli?" Oh, Charli wants me to make sure to tell all of our little four legged friends thanks too. She says even though they can't talk she knows they were thinking about her ♥
Happy Dogs on Thursday everyone!......
With warmest regards,

20 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm so glad that your Charli is better. That's so hard when they are sick! Here's to a quick recovery! :)

Shellmo said...

Marvin & I are both relieved that Charli is feeling better. Marvin also said he would like to learn some of Charli's tricks so he can be spoiled even more!

Brenda said...

Im glad Charlie is doing well. As for being spoiled I can sure understand that. With Keylee being so sick for so long she now thinks she is an inside dog. Loves her meds with cheese too.Living out side before the heart worm treatment she really didn't get treats after her potty. Girl she has really learned to go potty and walk back to the snack jar and look up =)

dogquilter said...

Happy to hear Charli is feeling better. Apparently we all need to be reminded that we spend too much time on the computer, knitting or whatever else that takes us away from the fur babies. Fortunately for us they are more than willing to remind us. :) Happy DOT!!

Shelia said...

Evening, Carol! So glad that Charli is doing well! Spoiled? Now do I believe that? You bet I do! I've got one of these spoiled little fuzzy faces too!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Tina. said...

We are all terribly relieved to hear Charli is doing so well! What a relief. Oh and yah, Honey Dew and Sampson said to tell Charli to milk it for all it's worth! :-\ LOL

Happy Dot's!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

So glad to hear that Charli is better! I totally understand were you are coming from about Charli being a handfull since he is recovering! LOL! When Coco had his accident, we spoiled him EVEN more and after he was up and around, he was really demanding and seem to have forgotten all his manners! LOL! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

Madeline's Album said...

So glad to hear that Charli is better. Looks like she knows how to get her way. She is such a darling. Have a blessed evening. Madeline

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

Glad to hear Charli is feeling better! Our pets really rule our hearts don't they? My cat was very sick two weeks ago and luckily also got better with medicine. I was so worried that I've given him extra pampering this week too :-)

Smilingsal said...

I'm lost. I think I haven't missed any posts, but I don't recall any problem with Charli other than the hawk and the window seat antics. In any case, I'm glad she's over the hump. I know how special she is.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a relief, Carol! I'm so thankful she feels better! Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

XO,

Sheila :-)

♥ Kathy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! ♥

♥ Kathy said...

Oh! And I'm soooo glad Charli feels better!! ♥ (I can't believe I forgot to say that part :( I guess I just got excited over finding out it was your birthday :D)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, I read somewhere that it's your birthday...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, Dear Carol!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope it's the best one yet!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Ruthie said...

Glad Charli is doing better. Dogs really become a part of our homes. We lost ours a few years ago. We had her 18 yrs.
Smiles.

Jorgelina said...

Happy Birthday!
Hugs

Anne said...

I'm so glad that Charli is feeling much better and doing well on her medication.

the voice of melody said...

I hope she'll be back to feeling great very soon. Please give her a belly rub for me! :)

Judi said...

Hi Carol
I'm happy that Charli is feeling much better and he sure needs to be pampered and given those extra loves. It doesn't take them long to crave more loves does it?
A special puppy.
have a lovely day
Judi

Julie said...

I'm so happy that Charli has made a full recovery. Regarding having to share dinner with a dog, we do that EVERY night with Gracie, and did that with all the past dogs as well. In fact, Gracie would like a share of breakfast, lunch, dinner and any snack, especially popcorn. However, she has decided she did not like the tiny bit of tomato soup I offered her the other night.

Related Posts with Thumbnails