Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dogs on Thursday......


Wecome to Dogs on Thursday at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A post where dog lovers such as myself get together once a week to talk about our most precious little four legged friends. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site........


Charli and I have been very busy the last couple of weeks getting ready for Saint Patrick's Day and Easter. We have been putting away all of our Snowmen and pulling out our Easter bunnies. Charli feels like she's helping because she follows me all over the house from one place to the next. She has not missed one bag that has come into this house either. Her little snoot is in the bag before she even greets me hello. Yesterday we put up all of the decorations in our living room window. Charli was right up there helping with that too now that we have fixed it so she can go up into the window. Yep, she was stepping all over everything. She looked pretty funny with clings stuck to her paws. We are very excited because we think spring is finially here. It's still a little cold but that's OK. I don't think we are going to be getting any more major snow storms this year. Yeah spring!
Today Charli and I went shopping for her Easter outfit. I must say I think she looks adorable in it. I am thinking that I may just make her an Easter bonnet to go along with it but I am not a very crafty person as many of you know.......

Charli and I especially want to thank everyone for all of the comments, e-mails, prayers, and well wishes that we continue to recieve. Charli is doing fine now and I think we can safely say our crisis is over. All of you have been just wonderful to us and so supportive! Thank you so very much ♥
We also wanted to wish all of our friends here at Dogs On Thursday a very happy and blessed Saint Patrick's Day! As you can see Charli is all ready for the big day. Her favorite part of Saint Patrick's Day is all of the extra treats of course :>)
Well, we are off to have lunch and then we have to get back to work. We hope all of you are having a lovely day!
Until next week,
Our warmest regards,

16 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

awww she's so cute in her St. Patrick's day outfit!! I'm so glad she's doing better and I can't wait to see her in her Easter outfit! And your bunny is precious ♥ Happy Thursday Carol!!

A Blog In The Rough said...

how cute! Happy St Patricks day to both of you :)

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Sweet Charli looks so cute!

Sue said...

Can't wait to see her Easter outfit. I'm glad to hear she's well. What a scare!

Smilingsal said...

I'm showing my St. Patrick's Day decorations soon, but I don't put up too many bunnies. I'm glad that Charli is improving.

Shelia said...

Oh, Carol, look at precious little Charli! She's adorable in her little Easter outfit! By all means go buy her a bonnet! She is so cute!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

A Stitch In Thyme said...

{{{{CHARLI}}}} Major cuteness overload. Don't you love it when your wee littal ones follow you about? Oh my I would get lonely some days without my critters. Want more of them!

Kathy R said...

She looks so sport dressed up for St. Patricks day!

zetor said...

Oh what a cutie, Charli is .

dogquilter said...

i love her st. patricks day outfit! she is such a darling girl!!

Aaydens Mommy said...

I like your bunny! So excited Spring is here. Yay! =)

Soxnitter said...

Looks like Charli is all ready for St. Paddy's Day. Looking cute!

dogyarnfun said...

Love your St Patrick's day scarf Charlie.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, I am SO happy she's better. Oh, that's such relief!!!

Charli's so cute in her St. Paddy's outfit, and I can't wait to see her Easter attire. Love all the fun Irish green on your blog. And hearing "Scotland the Brave" stirs every plaid blood cell in my veins! One side of my family is so Scottish that I laughingly say we bleed plaid. Love tose bagpipes!

Have a great weekend...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Neabear said...

I am glad Charli is so much better! Sounds like she is having fun helping you around the house.

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Carol,
Charli is absolutely precious! What a sweet face! :-)
Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails