Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tea and friendship Tuesday's..........



Tea and friendship Tuesday's.........


Perhaps some of you may have noticed the new button on my sidebar called 'Tea and friendship Tuesday's'. When I first started blogging a little over a year ago I joined a tea series called Hospitali-Tea, which was hosted by La Tea Dah at Gracious Hospitality, http://www.gracioushospitality.com/
Each week we were asked to write a post related to a different tea theme. I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the series. It was so much fun! I've often thought about it since that time and wished someone would have come up with something some what similar to it........
I've met so many wonderful friends here in blog land. Although it would be a little unrealistic for us to sit down and share a cup of tea because we live so far apart, we can share ideas, inspirations, tea and friendship through this newly created post. 'Tea and friendship Tuesday's' is going to be a fun post filled with recipes, tablescapes, tea pots and tea cups, stories, quotes, poems, and interesting facts related to tea and friendship. I would love for all of you to join me.........
I have decided not to establish a Mr. Linky, because quite honestly, I don't know how many of you would be interested in doing something like this. However, if you would like to join me on Tuesday's, please pick up a button, link to me, and then leave a comment so that I, as well as others, can come over and enjoy your post.......
With warmest regards, Carol

"Our friends increase the quality of our lives. Their presence causes years to pass quickly and our days to be filled with meaning. They lengthen our days, improve our heath, and bring enjoyment to our lives that we all need. Our friends remind us of what is special and lovable about us when the weariness of day-to-day existence has sometimes caused us to forget that something is."
-Forever Friends-

8 comments:

Shellmo said...

I love this idea and will try to participate!! (I'm thinking about combining 2 of my blogs to save time!)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, I can't promise to do it every Tuesday (I already participate in a couple of Tuesday events... and have started alternating sometimes because I have been living online), but I will try to give this some thought and participate every now and then because it sounds fun! But regardless of whether I post or not, I will visit you because I would love to read your ideas about tea and friendship. I love visiting you and Charli, so I can at least come visit you! :-) Which I try to do regularly because I enjoy reading your posts...

XO,

Sheila :-)

♥ Kathy said...

What a great idea! I'll definitely try to get a post in each week ♥

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I'll try to participate sometimes. It sounds like a great idea.


Also...congratulations on winning the book!

Have a wonderful week!

Brenda Eason said...

My blog has gone. This is my new one. Please add me and if you don't mind letting others know.

Anne said...

This is such a great idea! I don't have many tea cups or tea pots though but I to will try to participate at much as I can anyway. But I would still like to also read what you and your posters have to say.

Vee said...

Wasn't that a wonderful event?! That's where I met you, I believe. I don't think that I've joined many since because it was also labor intensive and I am so not into labor intensive. LOL! But, if you don't mind an occasional participant, I just may join you from time to time.

Nana Net said...

Hi there. Anne invited me here. Sorry I do not know how to do the button thing, cause I am still new to this blogger world. But will try to learn as I go.
Your idea sounds wonderful and I will do my best to be here on Tuesdays. As for tea, I do love to drink it all the time. Whether it be hot or cold. Plus adding lemon to it is great.
I must say that Anne is truly one of the best friends I have found here in blog land. She truly makes my days brighter!
Well here is to "Tea and Friendship Tuesday's." Have a blessed day.

Nana Net
http://wwwawbfam.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails