Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome Spring!........

Welcome to Spring Fluffing which is hosted by my friend Rhoda at Southern Hospitality http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/ It's not to late to join in the fun. Just click on the above link to get all of the details........

Happy Spring everyone and welcome to our home!........

We have bunnies and Easter eggs just about every where. The bunnies on the top of my small display shelf are over forty years old. They are a strange little couple but I think they are rather whimsical.......















My sister bought me this lovely spring candle a couple of yeqars ago. It's kind of difficult to see but there are two charming little carrots dangling from the bow. I think it's so sweet! My sister is so good to me! Thank you Marie ♥

I have been slowly bring out my bird houses and birds. I usually keep them out all spring and summer long.........



Hello there.... What are you two fellows up to?........



Spring just wouldn't be spring without jelly beans........

No more snowmen cookie jars here. Now let's see. What kind of cookies should I make?.......














Most of you have seen this little guy before.......

What?.......
What the heck!.......
Charli what are you doing here?.......

"I want to celebrate spring too!..... But I don't like this hat".......
"Charli you are such a silly girl".........

Happy spring every one!.......
I hope you all have a bright and sunny day!......
With warmest regards, Carol.... (Bark, bark) "What's that?"
Oh, Charli says, "me too."

22 comments:

Shellmo said...

I just love your birdhouse and all your easter decorations! It seems so springy at your place - love it! And Charli looks adorable as always - I don't think any outfit or hat looks bad on her!

Aaydens Mommy said...

I love ALL of your Easter/Spring decorations! I'm so excited Spring is finally here! Oh and little Charli looks darling with that hat on hahaha.

Smilingsal said...

Your spring has sprung!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Bring on the Bunnies!! And the warm weather, the flowers, the smiles on people's faces and so much more!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Neat spring fluffing post! Charli looks cute in her Easter bonnet.

♥ Kathy said...

awww Charli in her hat is too precious! And I love all your Easter decorations! So pretty ♥

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thanks for joining the party! Bunnies, bunnies everywhere, how cute they all are. You are ready for Easter.

Vee said...

Hahahaha...Charli looks so cute all dressed up for spring fluffing! I enjoyed seeing all of your spring decorations and I see that you have been busy decorating your blog, too! Wonderful!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

All of your easter/spring decorations are just too cute! Love all the bunnies! And Charli looks quite precious, too, in his easter bonnet! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your new look is beautiful and feels like Spring. I like your new header too. Charli sure looks good in her hat! Visiting your blog today sure made me anxious for all the aspects of Spring.

Anne said...

Happy Spring to you to Mom. I just love your spring blog and I just love Charli in her little Easter bonnet. It's so adorable.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, looks at all your cute bunnies and springiness! But look at Charli's hat!!! lol! Charli looks cute, but she looks like she wants out of that hat and how! :-)

Love to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Love all your bunnies!! I especially think Charlie looks adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Charlie is just the cutest! What a great picture! Love all your bunnies!

Manuela

Madeline's Album said...

I love all your decorations, and the new look on your blog. Charli is just adorable in her hat. Have a good day. Madeline

Shelia said...

Wonderful Springness, Carol. But no bunny nor chick can hold a candle to sweet little Charli! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Bonita said...

Charli is all decked out for Easter. Isn't that precious?

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Your Easter decor is beautiufl and Charli is adorable.

Cece

A Stitch In Thyme said...

I like CHarli best!! What a cutie with his spring bonnet on. Gorgeous boy.

CIELO said...

Too cute.... and Charli looks adorable.... oh, and don't forget another Spring Party at the House in the Roses.... so much fun! ;) We're baking cookies to celebrate. Hope you can participate...

cielo

foxxy said...

Very pretty. I like it all. Happy Easter! Thanks for the tour.

Neabear said...

I have fallen behind on blog reading. What the heck, I am always behind. Anyway, I had to stop and comment on all the cuteness in this post. Love those bunnies. Adorable. Charlie is pretty cute here too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails