Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dogs on Thursday......

Welcome to Dogs On Thursday at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ A post where a group of dog lovers such as myself get together weekly to talk about their most precious four legged friends. If you are interested in joining our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site......

There isn't much to report here today. It's been a rainy, gloomy, and overcast day. Charli is in one of her moods. Yes, my darling Diva is a moody animal. It's funny because I have owned many dogs and they have all been happy go lucky people pleasers. Not Charli though. She is an animal that you have to draw out. If she doesn't want to be bothered she will shake her ears like other girls flip their hair back. She's sooo funny!
The only time Charli has moved her little bottom off the chair today is when I say, "Come on Charli. It's time to do the laundry." In that case she books off the chair and is the first one in the laundry room. Since she was a little puppy I have been wrapping her in a warm towel when I fold the clothes. She loves it! She will sit there looking at me, with her warm towel wrapped around her little body, and watch as I fold the rest of the clothes. Now I admit it. She is spoiled, but when she looks at me with those big eyes, and huge ears, I ask you?... What's a girl to do?......
We were very thrilled to learn we were one of the winners last week in the 100 post contest. Thanks again everyone ♥ Congratulations to all of the winners from Charli and Me.....
I hope all of you have a wonderful week!...
"What's that Charli? Oh for heaven's sake." Charli is upset because we did a post earlier today to celebrate 'Poem In Your Pocket Day.' and she didn't get to post her poem. "OK, Ok, Charli. I'll post your poem."
'Roses are red
And violets are blue
If you please, please, give me more treats
I'll love you.'
"That's it? That's your poem? You'll love me if I give you more treats? That does it! I think it's time for a major belly tickle. Charli your supposed to run! Why are you laying down and rolling over on your back? What am I ever going to do with you"
Happy Dogs On Thursday everyone!.....
With warmest regards,

14 comments:

Vee said...

Oh now I think that I could be talked into going to the laundry room if I got wrapped in a nice warm towel, too. How cute is that?!

dogyarnfun said...

Congrats on winning in the 100 post contest. You rock!

Blessings each day said...

Your blog is so beautiful and inviting. I like coming here, but I sure wish I could be at your home for the coffee cake or even a warm towel!

It does my heart good to hear of people spoiling their fur babies...our Tinka Belle is just the way we want her...loving and spoiled rotten (she even hogs our king sized bed!)

blessings (if I could, I would put a little heart like you do, so pretend it's her for you please),

marcy

Shellmo said...

Charli deserves to be so spoiled! She's such a pretty girl! :)

dogquilter said...

hopefully the weather get pretty and Charli will feel better!! I get moody too when it's all rainy outside so I can sympathize with your little girl :)

Sit A Spell said...

Saw you over at shellmos and wanted to say HI.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello! Having trouble leaving comment and adding you to my list! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Very strange; I can't add you to my list! Take care and give Charlie a hug! Anita

Madeline's Album said...

Congratulations on your award. I can just picture sweet Charli with that warm towel around her watching you fold the laundry. Have a great day. Madeline

Channon said...

Gretchen doesn't think much of the rain either, but luckily, ours has been spotty enough that it hasn't been an issue.

Sue said...

On cold nights I stick the dog blankets in the dryer for a few minutes before bed. My dogs love to nestle in those warm blankets.

Deb said...

Charli sounds like Jake...if you pull something out of the dryer he runs to lay on it...he loves when the bedspread comes out of the dryer...he will also find a heating pad if you get up...he will be on top of it...don't you just love em...

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I sure am glad you blog, Carol!

XO,

Sheila

Neabear said...

Your Charli is funny! I can see why she likes going to the laundry room. Cozy there. Now I need a warm something over my shoulders. I am getting cold here. Having strange weather in California for May.

Related Posts with Thumbnails