Friday, April 24, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....

Welcome to Hopeful Friday, hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ A post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. A post to celebrate GOD! Thank you Cielo for hosting this lovely post ♥ If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site........

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing
anything that is beautiful;
for beauty is God's handwriting-
a wayside sacrament.
Welcome it in every fair face,
in every fair sky, in every fair flower,
and thank God for it as
a cup of blessing."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-


Just a little something to brighten your day........

YOU GOTTA LOVE CHILDREN
Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones why don't you just keep the ones you got now?
Jane

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in the church. Is that OK?
Neil

Dear God,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
Ruth M

Dear God,
I'm an American what are you?
Robert

Dear God,
I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying.
Elliot

Dear God,
I bet it's hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
Nan

Dear God,
If you watch in church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes.
Mickey D

Dear God,
We-come-back-as-something-please-don't let-me-be Jennifer-Horton because-I-hate her.
Denise

Dear God,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
Larry

Dear God,
We read that Edison made light.
But in Sun school they said you did it. So I be he stoled your idea.
Sincerely, Donna

Peace be with you everyone!.....
I hope you have a beautiful and blessed Hopeful Friday!
With warmest regards, Carol
p.s. Thank you for all of the lovely comments you have been leaving on my blog!........

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Enjoyable post! I have one of those Children's Letters to God and have read and re-read it many times,with tears in my eyes...

Smilingsal said...

I've seen this too and always enjoy it.

Vee said...

Too cute! My favorite: "Dear God,
I bet it's hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
Nan"

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thanks for sharing this, Carol. Just what I needed to read.

XO

Sheila

Madeline's Album said...

Out of the mouth of babes. I have seen these before but they always bring a smile to my face. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Aaydens Mommy said...

Don't kids say the funniest things? LOL great post!

CIELO said...

May The Lord's face shine upon you and yours....

Have a blessed weekend and a happy Hopeful Friday....

Hugs

cielo

Just a little something from Judy said...

Thank you for the Saturday smile I received when I read this post. Loved it.

Anne said...

Those 'Dear God' quotes were so cute. Kids say the cutest things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails