Friday, May 29, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....


Welcome to Hopeful Friday, hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ This post is dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It is a post to celebrate God!
Thank you Cielo for hosting this lovely post. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site.......

"The heavens tell of the glory of God.
The skies display his marvelous craftsmanship"
-PSALM 19:1-

"Our world is filled with beauty, but usually we are too busy to notice. An early morning routine forces us to miss the sunrise, and we're engulfed with activities intro the evening so we don't enjoy the sunset. Maybe your daily commute takes you past majestic scenery-but you never notice because you're too upset by the driver that cut in front of you.
Imagine that you attend an art exhibition featuring incredible paintings by a local artist. If you blasted through the gallery without looking at the paintings, you would insult the artist, and you would be depriving yourself of the beauty of the display.
And so it is with the world around you. God is the Master Artist Who creatively designed the beauty in nature. Don't rush through His gallery. Stop long enough to enjoy the splendor of the earth. And compliment Him on His artistry."
-Keeping God in the small stuff-
Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!.....
I hope all of you have a beautiful day ♥.....
Peace be with you ♥.....
With warmest regards, Carol

19 comments:

Eileen said...

This was a wonderful post and so appropriate for me!!
I really do rush through my days and rush through my life so much without stopping to appreciate God's Gifts. I've been a little better lately, and mostly that's from reading wonderful blogs such as yours and others who are like-minded. It's helped me so much to cultivate a thankful heart and a true appreciation for God's Blessings. Thanks!

Blessings each day said...

This time of the year kind of wakes one up to appreciate God's beauty all around us...guess it's also important to try harder to focus the rest of the year.

Good food for thought!

blessings,

marcy

Aaydens Mommy said...

this is so true. Too often I forget to stop and look around me. What a nice little reminder.

Madeline's Album said...

God has created many wonders for us to appreciate, but when you are young or raising a family it is something you let slip by. When you get older yours eyes are open to all the wonders he has created for us to enjoy, I know mine have been and I enjoy every minute of every day God has chosen to give me. Thank you for this wonderful post. God bless you, Carol, and I hope you have a wonderful day. Madeline

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Sometimes I just take a moment and look at the beauty around me and think how awesome is this? Great post! We all need to be hopeful and remember that God is in control!!! Have a great weekend!

Rosezilla said...

Absolutely! That's one thing the men in my life (stepdad and then husband) taught me. Appreciate the beauty in life. Last night hubby called and said he was coming home a little early to take me to the beach for a sunset picnic! It was amazing.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Thank you always for the positive, Godly encouragment! Hugs to you and Charlie, Anita

sunshine said...

Wonderful post! Great reminder. :)
((Hugs))
Laura

A Stitch In Thyme said...

This was my favorite post of the morning. I'm always telling my loved ones, "learn to be still". It is in the stillness of the moment you see the most vision.

Liz said...

Oh my gosh, I had to stop in and tell you how ADORABLE Charli's picture is on your profile! I squealed a little when I saw it. Sigh. I just love schnauzers. :)

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Great post!
When I was younger I never appreciated the beauty around me, now that I'm older (and I hope wiser) I notice the smallest of things and appreciate what a gift it is to see them and to be alive and here.
Enjoy your day. Be sure to give Charli a tummy rub for me.

Just a little something from Judy said...

AMEN!! I could not agree with you more! His beauty is majectic! Great post Carol!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Amen, Carol! He is the master artist, and what an artist he is!

Thanks for this post...

XO,

Sheila :-)

MARIA said...

Beautiful post!
You moved my soul.

Prayse the Lord!

Shellmo said...

Great post - our world is filled with so much beauty - if we can only slow down and notice God's work.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Carol! I hope you are enjoying good health on this glorious Sunday! Merci for coming to visit my queen blog! Hugs to Miss Charli! Anita

Smilingsal said...

This post makes me want to break in to song: For the Beauty of the Earth ....

Sandy said...

What a lovely post!

p.s. What happened to your music and your rabbit?

Sandy said...

Sigh. Never mind about the music and Fletcher. They finally loaded. Sometimes Blogger is SO slow...

Related Posts with Thumbnails