Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh Happy May!.....


Oh Happy May!...........
"Oh happy May
When the earth is bright and gay
The lovely birds sing
Flowers sway in the wind
And children come out to play."
-Charli and Me-










"Tiptoe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me.
Oh, tiptoe from the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
And tiptoe through the tulips with me.
Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And tiptoe through the garden with me."
-Al Dubin-
I hope all of you are having a beautiful day!....
Charli and I have been out playing in the lovely May weather.....
We will be around to visit all of you soon.....
With warmest regards, Carol

14 comments:

Vee said...

Aren't those flowers a thrill to see?! I can tell that Charli enjoys them, too.

zetor said...

The tulips are so colourful. I sse Charli still has his coat on so I guess it's still a bit chilly.

The Muse said...

Greetings this Sunday afternoon Carol! :)
OOOOooo what a delightful display of color! Is that in a park area or your yard? Seems like Charli is having fun exploring!

Thanks for taking the part 2 tour of the dacha with me...your company was throughly enjoyed!

Judi said...

Hi Carol
I'm so glad you are enjoying a beautiful day...your pictures are so very beautiful. Don't you just love all the beauty of a perfect May day?.....I'm sure Charli is having a great time too.
thank you for the well wishes. I'm feeling better...not all better...but better... :o)
Judi

Shellmo said...

Lovely to see Charli enjoying a sunny day and all those beautiful tulips!!

Charli and me said...

These pictures were actually taken at a local cemetary. Every year they have a tulip display and invite everyone to come see them.

Blessings each day said...

Thank you for such beautiful pictures and for some of Charli...she is so darling, makes me miss our schnauzer Jake!
Now, can you get Charli to take a picture of you for us??

blessings and hugs,

marcy

P.S. Mary was the popular name in mymother's Irish family, hence my Confirmation name.

texasdaisey said...

Beautiful flower beds.
Debbie

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Beautiful Beds.... cuter Charli!!

Carol said...

Beautiful tulips! Looks like Charli enjoyed the day!

Hugs,
Carol

Neabear said...

Love the flowers!

zetor said...

Hi Carol, there is an award waiting for you on my blog.

Aaydens Mommy said...

oh the flowers in this post are just SO beautiful! I love May! I'm so glad we are getting closer and closer to summer. Especially after all of that snow we had this year.

Anne said...

Oh those tulips are beautiful. And little Charli looks so cute walking through them. I loved that poem you wrote. Nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails