Monday, May 11, 2009

Blue Monday.....

Welcome to Blue Monday, hosted by my friend Sally, at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ A post where every Monday a group of us get together to share something blue. Thank you Sally for hosting this fun post! If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Blue Monday web site...........
Today I am sharing my red, white, and blue table runner with you. I like this table runner because it is a little unusual. It is made out of a thickly woven material and sort of reminds me of a rug. The red and blue are very deep and rich in color. I like the fact that it has all of the colors of our flag so I think it will look nice on and around the Fourth Of July.........
I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was spoiled with beautiful cards, lovely gifts, phone calls, and visits. The flowers in this picture are from Anne and Mike. Aren't they beautiful! I would just like to say thank you again to all of my family for making yesterday such a truly special day for me. I am blessed ♥
Happy Blue Monday everyone!......
I hope all of you have a beautiful day......
With warmest regards, Carol

20 comments:

Smilingsal said...

I clicked on the photo, and OH! those flowers are gorgeous. I see what you mean about the runner being rug-like. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Shelia said...

Hi Carol! Lovely tablerunner! Your centerpiece is so lovely, too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

bj said...

Beautiful flowers...and the runner is very pretty. I'm so glad you had such a nice day...me, too!!
xo bj

Aaydens Mommy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your day yesterday! I loved seeing you. I just love your table runner and all of your other decorations as well.

Walking on Sunshine... said...

How nice that you enjoyed your day and the flowers are pretty! And so is the runner!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I always look forward to seeing what treasures you have to share with us, on Blue Monday. What a perfect runner to use for July 4th celebrations. Since I've learned that you and your family like to celebrate special occasions, I can just imagine how pretty your table will look in July. Happy Monday to you!

JD said...

Great picture, glad you had a nice Mother's day. I did too...have a great week

marcy said...

This reminded me of a sort of table cloth/runner that I was given when we were stationed in Germany years ago. It is kind of heavy and different, so guess I need to take a picture of and post it.

Yours is beautiful!

Hope Charli gave you a "smooch" for Mother's Day!

blessings,

marcy

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I love the table runner!!

The pink roses are gorgeous!

Mary said...

That runner is perfect for displaying
for displaying your gorgeous roses. Happy Blue Monday!

sunshine said...

Love that table runner and the flowers are beautiful!
So glad that you were spoiled yesterday!
Love Laura

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Happy Monday to you...hugs...m.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Yep, love everything about it!!

Elizabeth said...

I really like the textures of your runner. I decored red, white, and blue from Memorial Day to Labor Day.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Just beautiful Carol! I am glad you had a great day, you and all the great moms of the world! Anita

P.S. Is Charlie a mom?

kbbryant said...

Clever lady making your own table runner. I enlarged the photo and Ooh the roses are spectacular!

Kathy b

Shellmo said...

That runner is beautiful - definitely perfect for 4th of July or any day for that matter! Glad you had a nice mother's day! :)

Neabear said...

I love the tablerunner too. I am glad you had a good day yesterday too. Me? I started getting sick and had to stay home from work today. Blech.

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Gorgeous flowers! Wonderful table runner too. A belated Happy Blue Monday to you.

Blessings,
Sandi

Related Posts with Thumbnails