Monday, June 1, 2009

Blue Monday.....

Welcome to Blue Monday, hosted by my friend Sally, at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ A post where a group of us get together on Monday's to post something blue. Thank you Sally for this fun post! If you would like to join or group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Blue Monday web site.......


Good morning everyone. You may have seen this cute little lady on my side bar. As you can see she is very patriotic. Look at all of the babies she is holding. Well isn't that just like a rabbit. She is obviously a very busy mother. She certainly has her hands full. She is just one of my seasonal and holiday cookies jars. I started collecting them a Little over five years ago. I needed four more cookie jars to complete my collection so a couple of years ago my hubby bought them for me as a birthday gift. This charming patriotic bunny is one of the cookie jars he picked out. He got it from Fitz and Floyd. I have provided a link here..... http://www.fitzandfloyd.com/category/seasonal+decor.do
I hope all of you are having a wonderful day!...
Happy Blue Monday every one!...
With warmest regards, Carol

22 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Very cute...good to have a hubby whose taste you can trust, isn't it?

blessings,

marcy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, that is one very cute cookie jar! She is just darling, and I bet there are some yummy treats stored inside, too!

Happy Blue Monday to you!

XO,

Sheila... who didn't do a tea post this week because my camera went down. Had to order one. I will come by and see you, though. I didn't think my porch shot was tea-ish enough. But I will return soon. :-)

Eileen said...

Ohhh, I like Blue Monday! Blue was my favorite color when I was little, now I prefer pink but I still love blue too!
Another blogger does Pink Saturdays. I love visiting to see what everyone posts. I love your blue bird and I love your patriotic rabbit with all her babies!

That reminds me of a funny story, my husband and I have five children and I guess some of or neighbors thought that was way too many kids to have because one morning I found sitting on our front lawn a little statue of a rabbit with lots and lots of babies, and then another frog statue (a very pregnant mama frog, a papa frog, and five little tiny frogs on a lily pad) and a note that said "Haven't you ever heard of the pill?"
At first I was insulted, but then I had to laugh!

Pug1 said...

very cute! CHEERS! Michele

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Carol, I went ahead and hooked up over at my blog (even though the post is not technically a tea post) because I wanted to participate with you on Thursday!

Hope that's okay...

XO,

Sheila :-)

sunshine said...

I love it! What a thoughtful hubby you have. :D
((Hugs))
Laura

Deb said...

she is so cute...I love bunnies..and she is patriotic to boot...

Madeline's Album said...

Love the cookie jar. Your husband has very good taste. Have a good day. Madeline

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your cookie jar is so cute! For some reason she reminds me somewhat of my oldest daughter...with four children and twins on the way, her arms will be full too. Happy Monday!

Cindy said...

That is so cute!
Cindy

Smilingsal said...

Darling! Your husband bought you a perfect gift.

Marjie said...

Love your patriotic theme. Does Charli have little red white & blue bows?

Rita Kent at TesoroFino.Com said...

How adorable is that! I love bunnies. It's nice when the hubby knows what to buy us! Happy Monday!

Shelia said...

Hi Dear Carol.! What a sweet little cookie jar! Now you've changed your blog dress and I love it! Kiss little Charli for Chloe Dawn and me.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Adorable!! Love it!!

Neabear said...

That is one cute cookie jar! Happy Blue Monday!! And thanks for visiting me too.

Shellmo said...

That is an adorable cookie jar - what a great find!!!

Paula said...

What an adorable cookie jar...

Itajeff - Something To Share said...

all are cute and lovely. Love it.

Have a wonderful day..

Lots of luv,
Ita

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

cute cookie jar! Hope you had a Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan

Nanna said...

cute cookie jar, I have a collection of antique cookie jars, happy blue Monday & thnks for stopping by
Helen

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

Related Posts with Thumbnails