Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dogs on Thursday......

Welcome to Dogs On Thursday at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/
A post where a group of us get together weekly to talk about our most precious four legged friends. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the offical Dogs On Thursday web site..........


Hello everyone! We hope all of you are well and enjoying your summer. Charli has had a great week. She's been the first one out the door, the first one out the gate, and the first one in the car. She loves to watch the sun rise with me out in our swing all cuddled up in one of her fleese blankets of course. Charli doesn't care that the Red Wings on in the play offs because her favorite sport is playing fetch with her ball.......
As some of you already know Charli and I partisipated in 'Day Of Portugal' yesterday. It was hosted by our friend Sue, at http://theportuguesewaterblog.blogspot.com/ What fun! If you get a chance and haven't seen the dogs yet go over and take a peek. All of them are just adorable ♥........
I mentioned Charli's Fourth Of July collar in my previous post and I think it's worth mentioning again here. The collar is blue with red trim. It has tiny red and white stars on it. If you click on the picture you will be able to see it a little better. Target has these collars available in the best deal section as you walk in the store. They only cost one dollar. They have three different kinds of collars. I also got Charli a yellow one with blue trim and red flowers. They didn't have her size in the green but I just might take a trip to another target store. I usually don't promote department stores but these collars are nicely made and afordable. The collars click together rather than buckle. If your looking for a cute Fourth Of July or Summer collar for your little girl or boy Target is the place to go. I don't think you can beat that deal any where else in town :>)
Happy Dogs On Thursday everyone!.......
We hope all of you have had a good week.......
Our warmest regards,

10 comments:

Channon said...

Thanks for sharing some of your doggy resources with us. I rarely get to Target, but I do like their line of dog toys with the AKC logo on them too...

Eileen said...

Charli is just the cutest little thing! And I love the way she looks like she's always posing for you!

Is she really as well-behaved as she looks to be in the photos?

And I LOVE Target!! I'm shopping there at least once a week!
I have champagne taste but a beer budget so Target comes in very handy!
Have a good day!

Kathy R said...

Charli looks very patriotic! Did you know Flag Day is this Sunday? She should wear her colors to celebrate.

I love Target! Lately I've gotten nice bandanas in the $1 section for Lucy's neck.

vegasangelbrat said...

Charli is all set for Flag day Snday!! Looks so cute!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

This weeks pup story. Sadie-mae and Bugzy were in the bedroom quiet as the mice at night scurrying the counter tops. All of sudden I hear this mild crack/crunch sound. I go to inspect... Bugzy has chewed the latch to his harness and broke it. Brand new, not 3 months old, pretty red hard to find so it fits bugzy, Harness. Oh MOMO not happy he says. Both dogs go flying off the bed to hide in the living room. One butt wiggling at the stub, the other about to wiggle out of her hips. I couldn't get mad. hehe... little buggers.

Marjie said...

Thor has to wear a pony harness. But Charli is cute in her holiday clothes.

Madeline's Album said...

I do not have a dog of my own, but tomorrow I will be babysitting my son's dog Anna for a few days. She is a sweet little cocker spaniel. Charli is always so cute in her little outfits. Have a great day.

knittinwolf said...

Charli is just the cutest!

Sue said...

We were so glad that Charli joined us in our celebration. She is always well dressed.

Julie said...

Gracie has had a great week too - dragging in all the mud from the back yard. Fortunately it has now dried up, so today she has spent a lot of time outside. There is a little tree that she seems to love to sit beside, so I am trying to get a photo of her but she always sees me coming. She is not a poser like Charli.

Related Posts with Thumbnails