Friday, June 12, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....

Welcome to Hopeful Friday, hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ This post is dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It's a post to celebrate God! Thank you Cielo for hosting this lovely post ♥ If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site....

"Listen to me,
my children: I created you and
placed you in your mother's womb.
I have cared for you since before
you were born.
I am your God and will be all the
days of your life.
Just as I was with you as a child,
I will carry you when your hair is white and you are old.
It is I who made you, and I will be the one to take care of you and keep you safe."
-Isaiah 46:3-4-

Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!.....
I hope all of you have a beautiful and blessed day ♥.....
Charli and I are off to work and play in the yard....
Peace be with all of you!.....
With warmest regards, Carol

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Beautiful post, Carol.
And beautiful picture of the Holy Family, I love those depictions, and I loved stained glass!

Enjoy your yard, and enjoy your Charli!

And thanks for all your kind comments on my blog, thanks for your advice, and thanks for sharing your stories!
All the best, Eileen

mythoughtsmyvoice said...

I believe it so - always! :-) It gives me comfort being reminded that God will always be there for me - - - for all of us.

Li

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Carol, I had actually read those versus this past weekend. I am sitting inside another flare already and was just exaserbated from it all. I picked up my bible and devotional and found this. I find it so comforting to know his strength carries me. I am blessed to be able to just read his words.

Smilingsal said...

What would I do without God in my life?

Related Posts with Thumbnails