Friday, June 19, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....


Welcome to Hopeful Friday, hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ This post is dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It is a post to celebrate God! Thank you Cielo for hosting this lovely post. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site....


LISTEN TO YOUR LIFE
"Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace"
-Frederick Buechner-
in Now and Then
Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!....
May the peace and love of our Lord be with all of you!....
Thank you so much for all of the lovely comments you have been leaving on my posts.....
With warmest regards, Carol

7 comments:

Anne said...

I just loved that. That pretty much summed up what I had written in one of my blogs. That every moment of your life is important to God. Happy Hopeful Friday!

Eileen said...

What a wonderful bit of wisdom. It's so deep and so true.

When I'm in the midst of the not-so-nice moments of life it's hard for me to be that wise.
But once they are in the past, it's easy for me to remind myself that everything has a season and everything that happens is meant to be.

Great post!

Michael said...

Nice post Carol. It also reminded to me take a second and enjoy all the wonderful mysteries I take for granted and miss ... the "touches, tastes and smells". Have a blessed weekend!

Madeline's Album said...

What a great post. You always have some good wisdom to pass on to us who follow your blog. Have a great evening and weekend. Madeline

Blessings each day said...

A very nice, uplifting post. thank you, Carol.

BTW, I was showing Michael your side bar with all of adorable Charli's little outfits and he loved her too!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

mythoughtsmyvoice said...

Life is grace :-) Yes it is. Though sometimes with so much pain and problems it's hard to see. But this poem or a snippet of a story - carries truth in it. How I hope and pray that I have such sight to see these and be reminded always. :-)

Is "Now and Then" a book? it must be a beautiful book to read.

Shellmo said...

Inspirational post and so true!

Related Posts with Thumbnails