Welcome to Tea and friendship Tuesday's hosted by Charli and Me. This is a fun post that can be filled with recipes, teapots, teacups, tablescapes, stories, poems, quotes, and interesting facts related to tea, friendship, or both. It is a post to share anything you would like with a friend! If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy my post........
"There is no wilderness like life without friends; friendship multiplies blessings and minimizes misfortunes; it is a remedy against adversity and it soothes the soul."
Good morning everyone! I hope all of you have had a wonderful week. Today I'd like to share several awards with you that I have recieved from two of my very dear friends here in Blogland......
The first award comes from my sweet and lovely freind Sally at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ Sally and I have been blogging together for approximately a year now. Some of you may already know her. She is the host of Blue Monday. She is a wonderful gal! Sally offered this beautiful friendship award to all of us who follow her blog. I would in turn like to do the same. Please except this lovely award from me in the spirit of friendship. I hope all of us will remain bloggy friend "Sister's for Life." Thank you Sally for this darling award.....
This second award comes to me from my wonderful and sweet new friend Eileen at http://www.ummasworld.com/ Eileen has the most beautiful blog all about family, friends, and all of the things most important to her in life. I hope you will stop by to see her. She is a truly lovely gal! Thank you so much Eileen for thinking of me......
Now this award comes with some rules:
1. Say thanks to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share ten honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to seven other bloggy friends.
4. Tell the people you have chosen them and ask them to provide a link back to you.
Well, here goes......
1. My life was forever changed the day my paternal grandmother died. I was eleven years old.
2. At one point in my life I wanted to be a nun. That was, of course, before I discovered boys :>)
3. I haven't had many great expectations in life, and I live simply, so the least little pleasure or thing that comes my way has always brought me great and profound joy.
4. I am really just a big kid at heart.
5. I have always been a home body. No matter where I go, or what I do, home will always be and forever remain where my heart is.
6. I was a very impulsive, and I guess you could say, some what of a bad child much to the dismay and exasperation of my parents.
7. I cannot cook or bake without making a mess. (I'm talking BIG mess here.)
8. It really goes without saying that I love my family more than anything else in this world.
9. Sometimes my hubby calls me Lucy because of what he calls my Lucy type antics.
10. I have several little pet peeves that just drive me insane.
Well there you have it. I have listed ten honest things about myself. Now I'm supposed to bestow this award on seven other bloggy friends, but being the rebel I am, I would like to offer this award to all of you who follow Tea and friendship Tuesdays instead. I hope you will want to participate. I think it's a great way to get to know one another a little better!
Happy Tea and friendship Tuesday everyone!.....
I hope all of you have a beautiful day!......
With warmest regards, Carol