Thursday, July 23, 2009

Booking Through Thursday........

Welcome to Booking Through Thursday at http://btt2.wordpress.com/
A weekly post where book lovers like myself get together to have informal discussions related to literature and books. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Booking Through Thursday web site.......


This week our discussion is as follows.....
"Which do you prefer? (Quick answers-we'll do more detail at some later date) (Yes, I know, some of these we've touched on before, and some of these we might address in-dept in the future, but for today-just quick answers!)"

Reading something frivolous? Or something serious? Both
Paperbacks? Or hardcovers? Paperbacks
Fiction? Or Nonfiction? Both
Poetry? Or prose? Both
Biographies? Or Autobiographies? Both
History? Or Historical Fiction? Both
Series? Or Stand-alones? Stand-alones
Classics? Or best-sellers? Both
Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose? Lurid, fruity prose
Plots? Or Stream-of-consciousness? Plots
Long books? Or Short? It depends upon the content
Illustrated? Or non illustrated? It depends upon what type of book it is
Borrowed? Or owned? Owned
New? Or used? New

Happy Booking Through Thursday everyone!.....
I hope you have a beautiful and sunny day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

10 comments:

CeeCee said...

Summers in Michigan, aaah. My question this year is: Where's Summer?

I glad the questions this week were easy. I needed it! Happy BTT.

Amy Reads Good Books said...

"both". . .now that's a good answer! I should have used it for some of them!

anthonynorth said...

Far too difficult a choice when in most I prefer both.

Eileen said...

I'm right there with you, Carol, most of my answers would have been 'both' too!
Have a great day!

Dot said...

I thought they were difficult too! Gets you thinking though!

Blessings each day said...

One word answers can be so difficult. I always find myself wanting to explain further in MANY words! You did a great job, Carol...you must have learned from Charli who keeps most of her answers down to one word! :o)

blessings with hugs,

marcy

Shellmo said...

I see you like reading a little bit of everything! :-) me too! I love fiction and non fiction!

Vee said...

Reading nonfiction currently...a book about attitudes...another book about attitudes...I need lots of help. Ha!

(I don't know what you've done, Carol, but I was able to visit easily today without getting the boot.)

Susan B. Evans said...

It was really hard to decide between the choices given.

Paula said...

Thanks Carol...I have been wanting to do this for sometime and today I did. Hope you are well this summer

Related Posts with Thumbnails