Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....


Welcome to Hopeful Friday, hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ This is a post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. A post to celebrate God! Thank you Cielo for hosting this lovely post! If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site.......



"Whatever is true, whatever is
Honorable, whatever is just,
whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable,
if there is any excellence, if there
is anything worthy of praise, think
about these things."
-Phil. 4:8-
St. Paul
Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!...
Peace be with all of you ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

9 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Yes! I love this scripture! Many blessings to you and the little furry one! :) Anita

Madeline's Album said...

Words to live by. Have a blessed day and a wonderful 4th of July. Madeline

Smilingsal said...

In layman's language, that's "accent the positive, eliminate the negative." Makes me want to sing.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, how I love that scipture... to dwell on those things that are lovely and pure and worthy and excellent! :-)

XO,

Sheila

Eileen said...

A very positive post!
That's a beautiful Bible verse, and I think it's so appropriate for a friend of mine that is feeling very blue lately. I'm going to make sure I copy it for her.
'So glad I stopped here this morning!
Thank you!

Vee said...

That scripture is written on the walls of the room where I now am...love it!

sunshine said...

I love that scripture.
I tend to be on the negative side (I HATE that about myself) so I have to make a conscience effort to think positive!!!
Have a lovely 4th of July weekend friend. ;)
((Hugs))
Laura

Terry said...

Howdy
Oh wow this is awesome .
Happy uplifting words of joy.
Happy Hopeful Friday to you .
Such beautiful words.
Blessings to you all .
Thank you so very much .
Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.
Happy Trails
Hugs

inspirações da Jô said...

Dear Carol,

Pretty the message!

Much peace for you and its family and a blessed weekend !
Kisses and hugs!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails