Friday, July 10, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....


Welcome to Hopeful Friday, hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ This is a post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. A post to celebrate God! Thank you Cielo for hosting this lovely post! If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site......






"The happiness of life is made up
of minute fractions-the little soon-
forgotten charities of a kiss, a smile,
a kind look, a heartfelt compliment
in the disguise of a playful raillery,
and the countless other infinitessimals
of pleasurable thought and genial
feeling.
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge-
Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!
Peace be with with all of you ♥
I hope you are blessed with a beautiful sunny day....
With warmest regards, Carol

11 comments:

Shelia said...

Just beautiful, Carol!
I wish for you a wonderful weekend!
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Eileen said...

Such a sweet post! And so true! That is exactly what life's happiness is made up of!

Eileen said...

Carol, please come to my blog when you have a chance and read about a very special award that I'd like you to share in and pass on.
Thanks,
Eileen

Just a little something from Judy said...

I am often amazed at how those "soon forgotten charities" can add joy and blessing to my life. Sometimes, one sincere compliment or one warm hug, can make a huge difference in my day. Thanks for sharing this. My prayer is that I will be reminded of how much things like that can mean to others.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a marvelous quote by Coleridge, Carol, and so very true.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Blessings each day said...

This is just a test as I do not see my comment here...so let me see if this works.

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Blessings each day said...

Okay, now for the real comment...

It is so true that often even little things make our day so wonderful...a strangers' pleasant greeting, a small courtesy like opening a door or help with a package, a smile, a "God bless you" from a stranger when you sneeze or an unexpected compliment.

Knowing this helps keep me on track with doing little kindnesses, but I do need to do even more!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

p.s. No questions today! Whoo whoo or are you saying whew whew???

Diana said...

Hi Charli and Me, I wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting my blog with your kind words. It has been a very sad day but everyone in blog world have really helped tremendously! Your dog is very cute as is your blog. I will come back to visit.

Madeline's Album said...

What a wonderful post as usual, Carol. Have a blessed evening. Give Charli and pat from me. Madeline

inspirações da Jô said...

Dear friend Carol,

Its messages always are revigorates for the soul and also very touching it stops still more approaching to our beloved father (God)! Thank you for always in present them with these gorgeous phrases!

God bless you and that you has a blessed weekend !

SmilingSally said...

Samuel Taylor Coleridge is a good one to quote.

Related Posts with Thumbnails