Friday, July 31, 2009

Hopeful Friday.....


Good morning every one and welcome to Hopeful Friday, hosted by my friend Cielo, at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ This a weekly post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It is a post to celebrate God! Thank you Cielo for hosting such a lovely post. If you would like more information about us, or you would like to join our group, just click on the above link to reach the official Hopeful Friday web site.....





"God has your path mapped out today and each day that follows. He made your road map long before you were born. All you have to do is discover the next step and have the faith to take it. Walking hand in hand with him, step by step you'll find your destiny and fulfill it."
-It's Your Birthday-


Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!
I hope you day is beautiful and filled with many blessings ♥
Peace be with you......
With warmest regards, Carol

10 comments:

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Goodmorning. I do believe our paths have been destined to us and true enough, we only need to brave enough to walk the path.

Have a wonderful day my friend and give charli and hugs.

Lisa said...

Have a wonderful Friday.

Eileen said...

Very nice quote, and sentiments that I do take to heart!
All the best,
Eileen

Blessings each day said...

I like the idea that it's our birthday...any day we choose as we are re-born in Christ always!

blessings today and always,

marcy

Vee said...

Have a happy weekend, Carol.

I'm so glad that the Lord has been on the case long before we arrived and that we can trust Him for every step of our journey here.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your post brought me comfort today. It served as a needed reminder to me. It is encouraging to me to know that it is all part of His plan, and He is walking the path with us. Hope you and Charli have a wonderful weekend.

inspirações da Jô said...

Dear Carol, Really I believe that our destinies are already tracing by GOD since the day in that we were born!!!!!And that he guides our lives in the way in that he wants like this, therefore even with obstacles and stones in our road, but God always wants the best for us, because he is our father, and the father that loves his son many times proves him to do with that we learn and let us remove lessons for the life!!!!A great hug and a blessed and illuminated weekend!!!!!

Anne said...

Aw. What nice words to live by. I hope you had a lovely day.

Queenmothermamaw said...

Hello Carol, very nice post today. I just received an award from Silver, that I have not seen before. Please accept from me as I see you a try artist, or words and otherwise. Just give me time to get it up. I have been away a few days with my daughter's illness and am in a very grateful mode of thanksgiving at this time. Blessings
QMM

MARIA said...

Your today's blue are Special!
And what a great message:
"Blessed is the nation where
God is the Lord".

God bless always your country!

Related Posts with Thumbnails