Monday, August 31, 2009

Blue Monday.........


Good morning everyone! Welcome to Blue Monday, hosted by my friend Sally, at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ Thank you Sally for hosting such a fun post! This is a weekly post where some of us blogger's get together to share something blue. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Blue Monday web site.......




I love this time of year! When I was a little girl, teenager, and college student I just couldn't wait for another school year to begin, especially since it meant seeing all of my friends again. I wish I was going back to school this year but instead I will be resuming my book club and humanities group........
Our grandson Ryan is all set for another school year to begin. All of his school supplies and clothes are layed out and ready to go. I don't think Michael, Thomas, and Khory, being the teenagers they are, care so much about school supplies and that sort of thing any more. They are much more interested in the social aspects of school..........

I'm sure if we all take a look around we will see lot's of blues at the beginning of this new school year..........




























Happy Blue Monday everyone!.......
Again, Charli and Me would like to wish our teachers and students a truly awesome and blessed school year!.....
With warmest regards, Carol

13 comments:

SmilingSally said...

You've gathered up some nice BLUE school supplies. Happy Blue Monday.

PAT said...

Great blues!

Happy Blue Monday!

Mary said...

I love the blues you selected to share with us today. Do I sense a theme :-). I hope you are having a wonderful dy.

Margie said...

Happy blue monday Carol and Charli. Hugs, Margie.

Madeline's Album said...

Quite a collection of blue school supplies. Have a Happy Blue Monday.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH! My door at school is blue! I love the smell of the Elmer's glue and the shavings from the pencils! Only a teacher would....I start next Tuesday, Sept. 8 and I am ready to go!! Give Miss Charli a hug, please! Anita

Just a little something from Judy said...

A creative blue post dedicated to a special group of people. Buying new school supplies was something I always enjoyed doing with my girls. Wishing you and Charli an enjoyable Blue Monday!

Martha said...

I remember being excited about all the new school supplies and here you corraled blue ones!

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

I love shopping for school supplies! I get to do it soon since I start school in about a month!

Maggie B said...

It's amazing where you can find those blues!
Thanks for visiting my building site in Normandy.
a bientot
Maggie

Eileen said...

Great post, Carol!
Great music too!

Jayden got very excited when he saw the Star Wars lunch box! He's a BIG fan!
I loved the start of the new school year when I was little, and school was such a struggle for me, I really didn't enjoy it at all, but I loved that 'getting ready for the new year' feeling! At least for a little while I felt like 'Yes! This is going to be a good year!"

Nice post!
All the best,
Eileen

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello darling,
I am back and have missed you terribly!! I have a post on my blog that explains my lengthy absence but enough of that, I just wanted to stop by personally to thank you for the sweet birthday wish you left Cristina and to let you know that your kindness meant the world to us both. I am now off to read the posts that I have missed and to look around your gorgeous blog.
Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥♥♥

Neabear said...

You definitely shared some school related BLUES! I remember all those kinds of blues when I was in school.

Related Posts with Thumbnails