Monday, August 17, 2009

Taking a little break......


Taking a little break........

Good morning everyone. I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss you. Thank you for all of the lovely comments you have left here on my blog......
We have been incredibly busy here working around the house, going here and there, and trying to fix our computer clitches. The computer problems have been the most frustrating to me because it has taken up so much of our time. I think those problems are finally solved but we will see. I thought I could juggle everything else but apparently I'm not the super woman I used to be.......
Charli and I were sitting outside one day when we heard a cricket singing. When I hear the crickets I know fall is upon us. I like to do my fall cleaning in August when it is to hot to get out during the day so I have literally been ripping apart my house with the help of one little schnauzer. Although I appreciate Charli's help it does take twice as long because she thinks we are playing some kind of a game. I am happy to report that I'm almost finished. Yay! A little paint here, some wax there, and now everything is looking sparkly and shiny again.....
In the middle of all of that we have been looking for some new furniture which anyone who has been furniture shopping knows is no easy task.....
Besides all of that we have been going to pool parties, celebrating birthdays, doing a little traveling, seeing family and friends, enjoying our movie nights, doing a little fall shopping, hanging out at the Dream Cruise, and gearing up for the air show which is huge in our family. Although we have been having loads of fun, and we feel very blessed to have so many wonderful things going on in our life, we are tuckered out. Even poor little Charli is pooped. She has been literally falling asleep in our arms which is unusual for her........
This week we have decided to take some much needed R and R but we will be back next week with lot's of things to share....
I hope you have been enjoying your summer. I just can't believe it's almost over.
Blessings to all of you ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

23 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

I guess I will have to have a house cleaning after my daughter and her 4 kids leave the 24th of this month to go back to Washington State. I am glad you have your house cleaning done. Have a great day. Madeline

Anne said...

We'll see you soon! Love ya!

Shelley said...

You and Charli certainly have been busy! And it sounds like so many wonderful things going on! have a great week - Scout says to say she will miss Charli and is anxiously awaiting her return! :)

Sandy said...

I hope you enjoy your R&R!

Eileen said...

It is nice to be so busy, but it is tiring too! I feel the same way!

Enjoy your break!
"See" you when you come back again!
Love,
Eileen

Tammy518 said...

Enjoy your time away. I'll be looking forward to you posting again.

MyThoughtsMyVoice said...

Oh dear Charli. Poor little thing.

With the busy schedule you have it all equals to fun too!

HOpe you get the needed rest.

Li

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Enjoy your break!:-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear, I know how frustrating those computer clitches can make me! I am so sorry that you missed my blog; Charli would have liked it because the main character is a wired haired fox terrier. The first act is still up, and I will be posting act 2 this coming weekend. Please stop by when you have a chance. My wishes to you Carol for a relaxing end of summer! Anita

SmilingSally said...

I understand; I'm the same way.

Blessings each day said...

How does Charli help? Does she grab and run with things she's not supposed to? Guess you could always use her as a tiny little mop.

Get some good rest or work done and come back to us refreshed and smiling!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Stopping by to say HI and sending Charli a hug and kiss!

xx
becky

Elise said...

Hi, just wanted to leave a comment to say how much I've enjoyed reading your posts today. You have a really interesting blog & great pictures too. Best wishes

Anne said...

Miss you. Hope your week is going good. =)

Margie said...

Enjoy the R and R and well done on getting the house cleaning done. I always think that August is the beginning of Autumn here. Hugs, Margie.

Neabear said...

Thank you for your visits! Just recently I have worked with two patients who have a relative with the name Linnea. One patient in my main work place, her daughter is named Linnea. The other I met in another facility I was helping out in and I can't remember how the Linnea in her family is related to her, I think it is a sister-in-law. Also my husband knew a Linnea in high school. He always liked the name and hoped he would marry a Linnea. Not the one in high school, but someone named Linnea because it sounds good with his last name. Eventually he met me, so his wish came true. We gave our daughter my name as her middle name and now my son has given his daughter my name as a middle name.It is interesting to met others who know a Linnea somehow. Also I frequently share how the name started and that it is a Swedish name. Although many people I meet for the first time, thinks it is Hawaiian. I hope your niece enjoys having a name that is different.

Mary said...

I understand needing to take a break from blogging to get anything done! Hope you get your home spic and span quickly and come back to the computer with new pics and stories! And thank you for your sweet comment about my cottage/home!

Mary

Michael said...

Enjoy your break! You certainly deserve it!

Sue said...

We look forward to seeing you when you get back.

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, I hope you are enjoying yourself, your music is so soothing, thanks my dear friend for your visits.

Hugs ♥♥♥
Duchess

Judi said...

Hi Carol
Hope you are having a great time. Summer does get busy and moves along too quickly...enjoy while its here!
see you when you are back.
Judi

Jerelene said...

Don't work to hard!! It sounds like you're having some fun though too! Tell Charli hi for me...she's so pretty!
I've been busy this week too...
See you when you get back!
Love, Jerelene

inspirações da Jô said...

Brrrrrrr!! Here in Brazil, more especially in São Paulo is very cold!! I can not stand it !!!!!! But it is anyway!! Got to fulfill the 4 seasons, soon we will be here in summer! I really liked the popcorn and coke, without comment, the beverage world's most delicious and refreshing !!!!!!! Kisses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails