Monday, September 14, 2009

blue Monday..........


Good morning everyone! Welcome to Blue Monday, hosted by my friend Sally, at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ This post is dedicated to those that love all things blue. Thank you Sally for hosting such a fun post! If you would like to share something blue, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Blue Monday web site.....

My computer woes continue. The problem is that I liked my other computer to much and now I can't seem to find one that I'm comfortable with that can do all of the things my other computer could. Why is it that we never want to let go? After much pouting and whining my hubby has graciously agreed that I can use his computer but he doesn't like all of the things I up load and his picture area is already looking a little messy.........
We had an exciting weekend over at our house. Michigan won and what a game it was! Charli was so excited she couldn't even look at the TV screen during some of the plays. Lot's of blue here on football day. That is our U of M fleece blanket in the back ground. On cold days Charli, my hubby, and I cuddle up to watch the games. Well sometimes any way. Most of the time Charli is snoozing away while my hubby and I are sitting on the edge of our seats and whooping it up during all of the plays. Let's go blue!..........

We went out to my cousin Pam's for Labor Day. We had so much fun! I thought I would show you some of her interesting bird houses. She also has a small fairy garden and a collection of scarecrows. I forgot to get pictures of those because I was to busy talking with everyone......

Pam made the cutest little fairy book for her granddaughter. It's filled with poems, interesting sayings, photo's, and delightful pictures of her beautiful and charming granddaughter in her pretty fairy dress. What a wonderful idea to do something like that with the little ones!........

The lake is always very pretty and peaceful. It's so beautiful with it's many shades of blue. I don't think I would ever go into the house if I lived there.The best part of going out to my cousin Pam's though is being able to visit with some of my cousins. We had a wonderful time! Thank you Pam and Bob for hosting such a fun event.....




Happy Blue Monday everyone!
I hope all of you have a beautiful week ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

19 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

Glad to see your back, even if you are using your husbands computer. Maybe you can talk him into getting a new one and giving you his. I love your new header and side pictures. Have a great blue Monday. Thanks for the visit to my blog. Madeline

Walking on Sunshine... said...

How nice of your hubby. I understand completely, my hubby doesn't like me on his computer either! Love the pictures of the lake. Looks so peaceful!

Cindy said...

I am always afraid I loose something on my husband's computer! Very lovely pictures of blues.
Cindy

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Your pictures of the lake are so serene. We spend a few weeks at a lake in Vermont every summer and it always leaves me feeling refreshed and relaxed.

bj said...

The photos of the lake are so wonderful.
Hope you find a computer you can live with!

Just a little something from Judy said...

The interesting thing about your computer woes, is that I can so identify with you, even in the issue of using your husband's computer. My husband does not like me downloading all of my fun pictures either.

What fun to have a win for your football team. I love sitting on the edge of our seats yelling for our team. Charli is one fortunate dog, to have his own blues to wear. He is your own personal mascot.

Wishing you a "computer saavy week ahead". Now, how is that for an encouraging wish? It just could happen you know, then we would all start coming to you for our needed help.

SmilingSally said...

I can't imagine visiting a place as beautiful as this lake. (sigh) Happy Blue Monday.

Neabear said...

Happy Blue Monday! Good luck with the computer woes.....Have a good week too. I am glad you had a good time with your family. That is cool.

Eileen said...

I love your background and banner!

I understand and commiserate with your computer woes!
I've pretty much taken over the family computer as 'mine'! My husband has a laptop for himself, and I'm encouraging my daughters to get their own laptops too!
And when 'my' computer was on the blink and being fixed I had to use my husband's and neither one of us liked that very much! And even after this one was 'fixed' I still couldn't do some things I used to be able to do! It's very frustrating!

Well, I'm glad to see you posting again, and it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I'd be staring out at the lake all the time too!

Loved Charli's outfit! Welcome back to both of you!
All the best,
Eileen

sunshine said...

Awww Charli! She's so cute. I know I say that everytime I see her but, it's true! :)

Love those pictures of your cousin's place. The lake is so beautiful. I think I would be outside a lot too if I lived there.
That's a great idea about the fairy book. I love it!

Hope you find a computer to your liking soon.
((Hugs))
Laura

Kitty Valerie said...

That place looks so peaceful, it is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday,
Val

~Just me again~ said...

Beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing.

Shy said...

Sounds like you have a very nice hubby who let you used his computer. Thank you for sharing all your pictures here, i like that fleece blanket and the cute dog you got there.

inspirações da Jô said...

That beautiful place!!!!!Her walk was very pleasant!!!!!Better than the free air, the nature!!!!!!! I want that their problems with the computer end soon!!!!!!! And an adorable week sweet friend!!!!!!

Blessings each day said...

So nice to have you back and so glad hubby is letting you use his computer.

Charli just looks cute in everything...guess you need to teach her to howl when the game is going good!

Water is just so soothing, isn't it? Just looking at your pictures is peaceful.

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Denise Marie said...

I need to get our beagle a UT jersey.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello dearest Carol! I was just going to ask you how your computer has been behaving! Everything still looks great and it does take time to get used to a new one! Oh miss Charli looks so darn cute with that jersey! This is an exciting time of the year: back to school, falling leaves, hot chocolate, football games and just the coolness of the air. Have a wonderful life my dear friend! Anita

JG said...

It's nice to see you back! Your hubby is thoughtful to share his computer.

That was an exciting Michigan game. When I saw who they were playing, my hubby & I cheered on your team. The opponent plays BC in about 1 month. College football & basketball are great!

Carolyn Ford said...

Very nice post! The lake is gorgeous and so inviting! Charli is so cute decked out in his blue!

Related Posts with Thumbnails