Thursday, September 10, 2009

Computer woes continue......




Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know my computer woes are continuing. We did get a new computer but it's been nothing but problem after problem and we are shipping it back to the manufactures later this week. Even the troubleshooters are unable to fix the clitches. After I ship it back I would like to take my time to find a more user friendly computer and one that is more soothing on the eye. It may take a couple of months before I'm back on line again. In the mean time I will miss all of you dearly. I can't imagine what it's going to be like without a computer for any length of time and not making my daily visits to all of you. Could it be that this is God's way of telling me I have been spending to much time on my computer? Take care all of you!....
With warmest regards,
Carol

13 comments:

Knitty said...

Oh no, I hope it doesn't take long for you to be back and online again. Best wishes!

Eileen said...

Sometimes it's good to take a little break, and then you come back refreshed.
I know it's hard though when this has been such a staple in your life, it feels so strange not to be doing it!
But isn't it amazing how much you can accomplish when you are out in the real world?!
Just look at it as taking advantage of this time to catch up on other areas of your life. You love to read, throw yourself into even more books, enjoy the Fall, savor your time.
This will all be here waiting when you can get back to it!
I'll miss you and Charli though!
Take care, Carol.
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Queenmothermamaw said...

Will miss you, but hopefully, will be here when you get back. Who knows what you may experience while you are off. Keep up with the stories to tell us.
QMM

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I'll miss you! Hope your woes are solved soon!

Madeline's Album said...

Hope it doesn't take to long for you to be back with us. You will be missed. Madeline

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I dislike some computers....I hope you can get a good one and start the ball rolling in the right direction! What does Charli think of all this nonsense, in her little football jersey? :)
Anita

SmilingSally said...

Buy a Mac; that's the most user friendly computer there is.

inspirações da Jô said...

Carol,
Do not worry, and take the time to pack, my friendship you will never lose !!!!!!! Do not be sad because your computer problems will be solved!! Big kiss and a blessed weekend! !

Micki said...

Best wishes! Hope everything gets resolved soon.
Micki

Marjie said...

I wondered where you and Charli were. Enjoy the autumn, then worry about the computer problems when you are stuck inside anyway!

Verification word is "equation". This seems appropriate to me. The equation of less computer = more fun outdoors with Charli sounds nice.

See you when you return!

JG said...

Ohhh, that is frustrating when a new computer does not easily take the place of a former computer. That happened to me two years ago. Take your time to find one.

Now that fall is here, you can watch those Michigan football games. I will be cheering on Boston College. Best wishes in finding your computer.
JG

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, have a lovely weekend.

Love, Hugs & Tea
Duchess ♥♥♥

zetor said...

Thankyou for your kind words and prayers following my FIL's death.

Related Posts with Thumbnails