Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dogs On Thursday.......


Welcome to Dogs On Thursday, at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ This is a weekly post where dog lovers like myself get together to share stories about their most precious little four legged friends. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site.....
Good morning everyone! I hope all of you and your little pooches have had a great week......
I thought it might be fun to make a video of Charli to share with all of you. I was thinking that a video couldn't be that difficult to make but boy was I wrong! Charli was having no part of it. She wouldn't sit, wouldn't do any of her tricks, wouldn't play with her ball, our little schnauzer girl wouldn't even look at the camera most of the time. After seven tries this is
video
what I got. Well, I guess Charli is not going to be a movie star anytime soon. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the video didn't go well because we are talking about one stubborn little schnauzer here. Charli is a true diva and will not do anything unless she wants to do it. This little girl has to be the first one out of the gate, will only get into the car on the drivers side, and will only get up on our bed from the left side. She has claimed one of our chairs as her own and if we dare sit in it she will wiggle and squirm until we get up and move. She even refuses treats unless we put three of them in our hand. Then she will sniff them all and choose the one she wants. Yep... She has us wrapped right around her little paws but we wouldn't have it any other way.......
Happy Dogs On Thursday everyone!.....
We hope all of you have a wonderful week ♥
With warmest regards,

11 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

Charli is one cute little dog. She has a mind of her own I see. Give her a big hug from me. Carol you have a great day.. Madeline

Blessings each day said...

Too cute, Carol...and she's so good when dressed up, like it's the natural way to be!

Maybe you could get a video of her choosing from her three treats or getting in on the driver's side.

Thank you for spoiling her with special love and TLC...that should be the way for all puppies! Our Tinkabelle also has a favorite treat and will ignore the others till she gets the doggie chicken jerky first!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

sunshine said...

Awww! I loved the video Charli! She's so cute. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Patti said...

I think my mini schnauzer, Liesl is related to Charli. My DH and I were laughing so hard when I was reading some of the things you said about Charli. Liesl will only get on the bed from one side, if you try to give her a night-night cookie at any other time of day, she will look at you like you have a geranium growing out of your head. If she would prefer a different treat than the one you are offering she will slowly turn her head away. If she is mad at us, she will stamp her little feet all the way to her little bed, flop down with a loud "harumph" with her back to us. Love schnauzers! We would not have it any other way!

I love Charli's dress! She is one adorable dog!

Channon said...

Another pretty doggy dress! Charli is a terrier you know, and they have their own agendas...

Deb said...

I hear what you are saying...my two schnauzers are very unique...they try to read our minds...sometimes I think they really do...they are a lot of fun

Sue said...

They never like to perform on cue. Just put the camera down and she'll probably do her whole routine.

dogquilter said...

Charli is too cute!! Love the dress.

Julie said...

Ooh, the secret to her non-cooperation is that she wanted to wear the blue dress today. And "If I don't get my way, I won't play!"

Marjie said...

Clearly, charli knows who's boss. She hopes you will learn, soon! She didn't want to primp for the camera? Surprise!

Pooch said...

Charli has the glam goin' on! She's all about the fashion!

Related Posts with Thumbnails