Friday, September 18, 2009

Hopeful Friday.......


Welcome to Hopeful Friday, a post filled with positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It is a place to celebrate GOD! If you would like to join me, just grab a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your time here...........


"Sing A Song Of Goodness"

"In his collection of Bengali poems, Gitanjali, Rabindranath Tagore writes that the song he wanted to sing has never happened because he spent his days 'stringing and unstringing' his instrument. Whenever I read these lines a certain sadness enters my soul......I get so preoccupied with the details and pressures of my schedule, with the hurry and worry of life, that I miss the song of goodness which is waiting to be sung through me."
-Joyce Ruff-
in May I have This Dance

Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!.......
I hope all of you have a beautiful and blessed day ♥
Peace be with you!....
With warmest regards, Carol

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh, is that true of me!
I'm trying hard lately to appreciate my life more, to tone down the static that is just noise in my life, not to sweat the small stuff, and really enjoy what is important in life!
Beautiful post, Carol! It really spoke to my heart.
I love your 'Hopeful Friday' posts!
Love,
Eileen

Blessings each day said...

Great thoughts and so important to take time to 'sing our song', not string our instrument and do all we can do to glorify God and make the world a better place.

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Madeline's Album said...

What a lovely and meaningful post. Wishing you a blessed weekend.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my precious Carol,
I so needed to hear this message tonight; I came home crying after an awful day at school. Teachers get so much disrespect, it is disheartening. Thank you redirecting my vision. Anita

Just a little something from Judy said...

It is so true of me, carrying out my many responsibilities, hurrying here and there, thinking about tomorrow, that I forget at times what is really important. A gentle reminder my friend. Thank you!

Happy Saturday to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails