Thursday, September 17, 2009

Let's pray together for Amy and her family.......

Let's pray together for Amy and her family........

I received an e-mail from a blogging friend yesterday and I would like to share some of it with all of you........

" http://debbie-jeremiah3017.blogspot.com/ 'There's an Angel on My Front Porch' is asking as many people as possible to send her daughter Amy, who is seriously ill with cancer, an uplifting card. Amy so enjoys getting cards from us and has gotten as many as 12 in one day. Let's try and break that record and send her as many cards as we can! I would love to see Debbie open her mail box and have a flood of cards pour out. If you would please pass this on to your friends and family. Also, very important, please remember to put a simple smiley Face on the envelope."

Although I don't feel comfortable placing some one's address on my blog, I'm sure if you would like to send Amy a card you can obtain her address by going over to Debbie's blog and requesting it via her e-mail address.

I hope you will consider sending a card and/or stopping over at Debbie's to offer your support at this very difficult time.

In the mean time, won't you please join me in saying a prayer for Amy and her family. Thank you very much and God bless all of you!

With warmest regards, Carol

8 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

I would love to join you in prayer for Amy. I cannot imagine how painful it would be to be in this mother's situation. I will visit her blog and I will send a card. Thank you for providing this important information. And, thank you for caring. It must mean so much to the family.

Queenmothermamaw said...

Card is on it's way and join you in prayer. Amen. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
QMM

Blessings each day said...

Since my sweet friend Cheryl is now dying from cancer I most certainly can empathize and will now be praying for Amy too.

blessings, prayers and hugs,

marcy

Jerelene said...

I will try to stop by her blog and at least leave a kind comment...I'm so sorry to hear of all these people that are suffering right now..so sad :(
Give Charli a big hug from me!!
Love, Jerelene

Eileen said...

Yes, Carol, I will add Amy to my prayers.
Nice of you to post about her.
Love,
Eileen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, so many young folks are being stricken with this awful disease; thank you for letting us know. I am also sorry I missed your Thursday post! My job is keeping me very busy and tired. I will pray for your friend. God bless you, Anita

Duchess of Tea said...

My card in on its way and I pray for Amy everyday.

Have a sweet and lovely weekend my darling.

Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥ ♥ ♥

Martha Basset said...

We would be very happy to send Amy a card.
We will make sure we do that today.
Thank you for visiting our blog it is lovely to meet you.
We are glad we made you smile - the pic of the basset and the cat was on the internet and just happens to look a lot like Martha!
We try but we are not yet into photoshop.
We hope you come by again and we will go off and visit Amy.
love
Martha, Bailey & Mum xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails