Thursday, October 1, 2009

Booking Through Thursday......

Good morning everyone and welcome to Booking Through Thursday at http://btt2.wordpress.com/ This is a weekly post where book lovers like myself get together to have informal discussions about literature and books. If you would like to join us, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Booking Through Thursday web site........

This week our questions are as follows.....
"Two-thirds of Brits have lied about reading books they haven't. Have you? Why? What book?"

My answer is no. I have never lied about reading a book I haven't read. What would be the point? I read for my own personal enjoyment and not to impress anyone else. Any book discussions I have are usually with people who like to read as much as I do like family and my friends, friends here in blogland, people in my book club, or here with friends in Booking Through Thursday. To me any discussion of a book is all very informal and fun.......

Happy Booking Through Thursday everyone!.....
I hope all of you have a beautiful day ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

4 comments:

jlshall said...

I agree - there's no point in lying about what you read or don't read. Reading to impress is almost as bad as not reading at all.

Madeline's Album said...

No I have not lied about reading a book that I did not read. I read for my own pleasure and I read mostly mystery books. I am reading some old Nero Wolfe paper back books now. Have a great day.

JG said...

I agree, also. I read for enjoyment and to learn more about local and world history - present and past.

SmilingSally said...

This is another useless question. When is BTT going to begin asking questions that evoke an interesting response like they used to?

Related Posts with Thumbnails