Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dogs On Thursday.......


Welcome to Dogs On Thursday, at http://dogsonthursday.blogspot.com/ This is a weekly post where dog lovers such as myself get together to talk and share stories about our most precious little four legged friends. If you would like to join our group, or you would like more information about us, just click on the above link to reach the official Dogs On Thursday web site.......

Hello everyone! We hope all of you have had a good week. We have been busy here getting ready for Halloween. We are so excited! Halloween is one of our very favorite holidays. Charli has her Halloween outfit and will be showing it to you next week. Can anyone guess what she is going to be? What about your little pooches? Are they going to be dressing up for Halloween? We would love to hear from you, and perhaps see a picture of your little darling all decked out in his or her ghoulish Halloween garbs......

Recently I did a meme and Charli has decided she would like to do it too. She thought it would be fun if all of her little Dogs On Thursday friends participated. How about it? The rules of the meme are that you can only use one word answers but that was just to difficult for our little schnauzer so she has decided to bend the rules a bit. That Charli! She's such a little rebel isn't she! If you decide to participate please leave us a comment so we can pop over for a visit.
Well here goes......
CHARLI'S MEME....

1. Where is your cell phone? "Huh?"
2. Your hair? "I don't have no hair but my fur is a beautiful shade of gray with a little white. Everyone says I'm pretty. Of course I think I'm adorable too."
3. Your grandmother? "She's here. I try not to let her get out of the house without me."
4. Your grandfather? "He's out. Oh boy.... I hope he brings home some treats!"
5. Your favorite food? "With out a doubt it's pizza crust. Sometimes on Friday we have it. It's so yummy."
6. Your dream last night? "Short. I like to stay a wake a lot to guard the house. I'm a good guard dog. In fact I'm ferocious! Grrr!"
7. Your favorite drink? "Water of course. Where do they come up with these questions?"
8. Your dream/goal? Snacks, snacks, and more snacks!"
9. What room are you in? "My TV room. It's big so I have a lot of room to play. I love my toys. They are so much fun! I don't know why my grandma keeps putting them back in my basket."
10. Your hobby? "I love, love, love to terrorize our mailman. It's so much fun! He, he. I watch for him everyday and I don't leave him alone until he leaves the block. Sometimes he gets so annoyed with me! He thinks I don't like him but I really do. Shh... Don't tell him though. I like how he tries to make up to me. I listen to him and I sit real quiet. Then all of a sudden I go WOOF as loud as I can! He jumps back and shakes his head. He always tells grandma he likes me and doesn't know why I don't like him. He even tries to give me treats sometimes. He's so much fun! I really miss him on the days he doesn't come."
11. Your fear? "I don't like being home alone and I hate thunderstorms. Oh, and I don't like firecrackers either."
12. Where do you want to be in six years? "Here. I like my house and I really like my yard. It's big and there are lot's of things to do out there. I really like chasing squirrels and birds."
13. Where were you last night? "I was over at Peepers. We had a great time! We like to sit and stare at everyone until they give us a treat. We try to look as sad as we can. It always works too"
14. Something that you aren't? "My grandma says I'm not quiet but I think I just have a lot to say".
15. Muffins? "Yummy"
16. Wish list item? "Well let's see.... Toys, snacks, toys, more snacks"
17. Where did you grow up? "Michigan"
18. Last thing you did? "I went to the bank with grandma"
19. What are you wearing? "My Halloween collar. It says 'No tricks, just treats' I don't like tricks but I can't wait to to see what kind of treats I'm gonna get."
20. Your TV? "Off. I only like animal Planet."
21. Your pets? " My grandparents. I'm so glad they live here and take care of me."
22. Friends? "Peeper, Sofie, Bo, and Jake. And all of my friends here in blog land. Your the best!"
21. Your life? "Great and especially when I get my own way."
23. Your mood? "I think I'm a happy little pooch. My grandma says I can be stubborn and obstinate but that's only when she wants to be the boss."
24. Missing someone? "I don't like it when anyone goes away. Sometimes I even get mad."
25. Vehicle? "The cart on grandma's bike. That's fun!"
26. Something your not wearing? "One of my pretty dresses. I really like to dress up. I don't care if I am a dog."
27. Your favorite store? "I love to go to to Pet Smart! I always get a lot of attention, toys, and treats when ever we go there. I get to ride in the car and in the basket."
28. Your favorite color? "Umm"
29. When was the last time you laughed? "Huh"
30. When was the last time you cried? "Just a minute ago. I always cry when I don't get my own way."
31. Your best friend? "Grandma. She's so easy. I have her wrapped right around my little paw."
32. One place that you go over and over? "Peepers"
33. One person who e-mails me regularly? "Our bloggy friends. My grandma always reads me what you have to say about me. I really like that. Thank you. It makes me feel good inside."
34. Favorite place to eat? "The Kitchen. I like to beg when my grandma is cooking. I sit right by her feet and I won't leave her alone until she gives me something."

Well, there you have it. Charli's very first meme. We look forward to hearing from you.....
Happy Dogs On Thursday everyone!...
We hope you are having a lovely day ♥
With warmest regards,

13 comments:

Marjie said...

Charli, Thor thinks those cell phone things are dumb, too. His favorite dreams are of chasing bunnies, and his feet go, and he makes little noises of glee. I'm certain he only wants to play. And of course everyone says you're beautiful! Thor loves pizza crust, too, but peanut butter sandwiches are also splendid. Thor will be staying home for Halloween, and trying to play with all of the visitors! We are sure your costume will be lovely.

Channon said...

How cute! Charli, you're so clever. I'd have to do two if I played along, because we couldn't leave out either of the fur-girls, and they have such very different opinions...

Mary said...

Oh, I love this post, Carol! I didn't know about...will have to photgraph my little Gracie and tell some cute stories about her!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my post about freedom. We have to find out what we can do...there must be something...will let you know what I come up with, but in the meantime, email your senator and congress-person, and let them know you're opposed to the passing of this bill.

God bless,
Mary

Deb said...

really cute....love Charli's answers...

koralee said...

You are way too cute..I love your answers. I saw this on someone else blog the other day and thought it would be fun to do... I like the idea that it is one word answers. I really am lazy when it comes to answering questions...so this is something I can do. May give it a try!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Charli! I loved reading all of your answers. I like water, too, and that's really all I drink! I also have toys which I call shiny objects. We seem to have a lot in common, though my treats are having to be cut back lately. ;-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Blessings each day said...

Delightful, Carol, so delightful but I guess you knew that I would just love this. It was also a great way to get to know Charli even better and that she has that anughty streak in her...poor mailman!

Thanks for going to all the trouble to make this so cute...you did a great job, so please also give Charli a big hug and kiss just for being cute!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Wanda said...

That was a very nice read Charli, you had some great answers. I and my grandchildren love Animal Planet too. Take care and keep having fun with the mailman!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh sweet Charli, you are a smart little lady! I enjoyed learning more about you! I wish I could see your costume. My naughty computer won't download your picture! I want you to be a school bus! I saw a corgi in a school bus suit, but of course, she was a lot longer and lower that you are...hmmmm, I think you are going to be a fairy. A sweet little fairy. You are a hoot little one! Bisous, Anita

Sonya said...

Very cute!

Serendipity said...

It's nice to get to know you better, Charli! You sure are one interesting dog. And what a great job you've done on this meme!

mythoughtsmyvoice said...

Hello Carol,

Good thing you let Charli in on the game. It's too cute and quite funny. Makes you smile, thinking of asking this question to her. I like her answer with regards to her pets :-)

All I can say that she is one lucky gal to have a family who loves and most likely spoil her at times :-)

Mizpah,
Li

Rose said...

Great post... and when I was reading I suddenly heard the music (actually creaking) start and was wondering what I was hearing! When I realized it was coming from your blog I about busted a gut laughing!! Anyway I'm sure MaggieMae's dreams are about chasing some bunnies or squirrels or birds!! Charli is sooo cute!! Good job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails