Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy All Hallows Eve!.......


HAPPY ALL HALLOWS EVE EVERYONE!

We hope all of you have a safe and fun filled holiday ♥

Charli and her friends are having a costume parade over at Dogs-N-More http://dogs-n-more.blogspot.com/ What fun! I hope you will take the time to stop by and see all of these sweet little pooches in they're fabulous costume's. All of them are so cute! It's sure to give you a giggle or two......


We hope your day is
spooky and fun
in every way!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
With warmest regards,
Carol and Charli




9 comments:

Queenmothermamaw said...

Happy Halloween to you too. I thoroughly enjoyed your post about boots. Neat idea. I had some leather boots that I wore with a blue suit that I thought were the bee's knees.
Love the red. Definitely think you need a pair of those.
Qmm

Madeline's Album said...

Hope your weekend as started out good. Have a fun and safe Halloween. Madeline

my cup of tea said...

Hello! Love all those interesting faces! Have a great weekend!
~Blessings~
Donna

Eileen said...

Happy Halloween!
Enjoy!

I love your pictures!
Have a great weekend!
Love to you,
Eileen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Carol, you are so creative....speaking of....come chez moi and pick up your award!!! I will be out all day, but when I return, I am going to that dog costume party! I must see this! Blessings, Anita

Sue said...

Charli looks adorable in her costume. We were so glad that she decided to join us. Have a happy and safe holiday.

Brenda Eason said...

Loved seeing the puppies and Charlie is a doll.

Sarah said...

Best witches for a Spooktacular Halloween! ~ Sarah

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

O.K. now that dog parade was a hoot. What a fun way to ring in the boo hour. HAVE FUN TONIGHT, Carol! And, thank you for your dear, dear comments; you are a wonderful lady and so is little Charli, a gift from God indeed. What joy these creatures of His give us, n'est-ce pas? Many blessings to you dearest, Anita

Related Posts with Thumbnails