Friday, October 2, 2009

Hopeful Friday.......


Welcome to Hopeful Friday! A post filled with positive thoughts and inspirational messages. It is a place to celebrate God! If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here. That way my friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you very much for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day!.......


"The way to begin healing the wounds
of the world is to treasure the
Infant Christ in us; to be not a
castle but a cradle of Christ; and, in rocking that cradle to the rhythm of
love, to swing the whole world back into the beat of the Music of Eternal Life."
-Caryll Houselander-


Today being the 'Feast of the Guardian Angel', I will leave you with a Guardian Angel prayer......
"Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here
Ever this day be at my side
To light and guard,
To rule and guide."
-Catholic Greetings.Org-








Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!....
Peace be with all of you ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

12 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

I really do love the guardian angle poem and the pictures you posted. Have a great day and weekend.

Eileen said...

Beautiful post!
I've always loved the Prayer to my Guardian Angel!

And I love that quote, and the sweet way of thinking of being a Cradle for the Baby Jesus.

Very uplifting, thank you!
Love,
Eileen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And peace to you as well as to darling Charli! Bisous, Anita

Wanda said...

Peace and warm wishes for you too Carol. Hope your weekend is joyful.

Just a little something from Judy said...

And, Happy Hopeful Friday to you too, my friend. Your blog continues to encourage and inspire. Hope your weekend is a good one.

koralee said...

Oh I love this...makes my heart happy and hopeful! Thanks a million and happy weekend to you. Also another thank you for your lovely comment you left on my blog!

sunshine said...

I think I will join your blog fashion show. We post on October 22nd?
((Hugs))
Laura

sunshine said...

I hope it doesn't have to be posted until then because it will give a chance to lose 10 pounds and buy some Spanx! LOL (so I can *maybe* fit back into it)

Micki said...

It is a lovely guardian angel poem and thanks for sharing it!
Micki

The Quintessential Magpie said...

How sweet and pretty, Carol! :-)

XO,

Sheila (who finally got her computer back!)

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I hope you did have a Hopeful Friday and a great weekend!!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I love your beautiful blog, I had fun looking around~ Michigan is one of my all time fave states! Come by for a visit sometime. Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails