Friday, October 9, 2009

Hopeful Friday.......


Welcome to Hopeful Friday. A post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. This is a post to celebrate God! If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my dear friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you very much for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day!...........




'Love The Leper Within'

"God calls all of you to take the path of the inner truth-and that means taking responsibility for everything that's in you: for what pleases you and for what your ashamed of, for the rich person inside you and for the poor one. Francis of Assisi called this, "Loving the leper within us." If you learn to love the poor one within you, you'll discover that you have room to have compassion "outside" too, that there's room in you for others, for those who are different from you, for the least among your brothers and sisters."
-Richard Rohr-
in Simplicity


Happy Hopeful Friday every one!
Thank you for all of the kind and lovely comments you leave on my blog ♥
Peace be with all of you ♥
With warmest regards, Carol

11 comments:

Cindy said...

Very nice indeed.
Cindy

Blessings each day said...

Such a nice thought that we can reach inside of ourselves and feel with others and help them, if only through prayer.

blessings nad hugs,

marcy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello my precious Carol. Thank you for visiting my blog in Stillwater! What a wild week....I need to re-read your entry on the Little Black Dress event. I would sos love to attend! I will visit again tonight after my work day ends! Bisous to you and little Charli! Anita

Eileen said...

I love Hopeful Friday! And I love your thought for today! I didn't know that St. Francis had said that, it really speaks to my heart, thank you!

I'm going to be taking a little blogging break, but when I get back to it I would like to participate in Hopeful Friday. Thank you!

And thanks for always being so kind to me with your comments on my blog, and thanks so much for your prayers, it means so much to me.
Love to you,
Eileen

Madeline's Album said...

Good morning Carol. This is a wonderful post, so true. Thank you for your visit and comment to my last post. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Madeline

SmilingSally said...

Beautiful thought, Carol.

Denise Marie said...

love your post. I'll try to get a button and join you today.

I'm going thru this journey myself. I think the Lord is helping me to heal the leper inside.

thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

Cloé said...

Adorei conhecer teu blog ! Abraços

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Caroll, what an amazing thought for today. I never heard that about St. Francis, but it makes a lot of sense. Sometimes I think we are very hard on ourselves.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Micki said...

It's a lovely post!
Micki

CIELO said...

Hope gives us wings.... very nice post, I'm glad you took over my "Hopeful Friday" theme.... keep up the good work....

Hugs and blessings

cielo

Related Posts with Thumbnails