Friday, October 23, 2009

Hopeful Friday.......


Welcome to Hopeful Friday! A post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. This is a post to celebrate God! If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my dear friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day ♥



"I always say I am a little pencil in God's hands. He does the thinking. He does the writing. He does everything and sometimes it is really hard because it is a broken pencil and He has to sharpen it a little more. Be a little instrument in His hands so that He can use you any time, any where. We have only to say 'yes' to God."
-Mother Theresa-
The Joy of Loving

Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!......
Peace be with you ♥
I hope all of you have a beautiful weekend...
Thank you so much for all of the lovely comments you leave on my blog!.....
With warmest regards, Carol

8 comments:

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I love that quote! A little pencil in the hands of God.

Hope you have a great weekend as well!!

Blessings each day said...

So very sweet and one of my favorite quotes of wonderful Mother Teresa!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Love this and Mother Teresa, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

MARIA said...

"I am a little pencil in God's hands..."
what a gift from God.
How beautiful said it Mother Teresa.

Love your post, always inspiring
and beautiful!!!

God bless you and your family, my dear friend!

Madeline's Album said...

Love this quote by Mother Teresa. She was a wonderful person. Have a blessed weekend.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonsoir my dear! I want to be God's blessing....sometimes I fail, but He is so gracious. Thank you Carol for your sweetness and that Charli.....she made me laugh out loud in her princess suit!!! Bisous, Anita

Michael said...

That is a wonderful and inspiring post! Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed weekend!

Queenmothermamaw said...

I love that quote. Haven't come across it for a while. Thanks for sharing.
QMM

Related Posts with Thumbnails