Friday, October 30, 2009

Hopeful Friday.......


Welcome to Hopeful Friday. A post dedicated to positive thoughts and inspirational messages. A post to celebrate God! If you would like to join me, just pick up a button, write your post, and then leave a comment here so my dear friends and I can pop over for a visit. Otherwise, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day ♥




'Be a Transformer'
" We're all assigned a piece of garden, a corner of the universe that is ours to transform. Our corner of the universe is our own life-our relationships, our homes, our work, our current circumstances-
exactly how they are. Every situation we find ourselves in is an opportunity, perfectly planned by the Holy spirit, to teach us love instead of fear."
-Marianne Williamson-
in A Return to Love


Happy Hopeful Friday everyone!...
Peace be with all of you ♥
I hope you have a lovely day ♥
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you leave on my posts!....
With warmest regards, Carol

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning darling Carol! I am off from work today, enjoying my blogging time. Come by later this evening, if you can and pick up a little award for you and the lovely Charli! Blessings today to you, Anita

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Thank you!! I'm finding it so hard to fight the fear that is creeping up on me these past few days. A beautiful quote, thank you. I'll be keeping it in mind over this weekend!

Eileen said...

Beautiful quote, Carol!
I loved reading how each moment was created by the Holy Spirit. Gives me a little peace to hold on to.
Nice post.
Love to you,
Eileen
PS ~ Enjoy Halloween!

Denise Marie said...

Happy Friday Carol.

I posted today about my precious Nathan. He fell in our driveway last night and broke his arm. The Lord gave me a moment before the whole incident where I saw a bright blue glow all around him so I know the angel of the Lord was with him.

http://denisemarie-bloomin.blogspot.com/2009/10/love-hope-and-joy.html

Madeline's Album said...

What a meaningful quote. I always get a lift from reading your blog. Have a blessed day and weekend. Madeline

MARIA said...

I hope you are well and want to wish you and your family a fun and happy Halloween !
Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails